PDA

View Full Version : XBox Offine PSO

godofelru
Nov 7, 2007, 02:25 PM
Hey guys, I've done some research and I can't seem to find an answer to this. I want to play offline, however I have no xbox live account, nor the ability to connect to the internet via xbox. How can I play pso offline?

Is there any way I can bypass this? there is no account setup on the xbox, nor do I know how to do so.

AlexCraig
Nov 7, 2007, 02:52 PM
Offline? Just pop the game in and play http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

If you want to get ONline, idaknow. I don't play Xbox.

Jaspaller
Nov 7, 2007, 03:07 PM
PSOX is setup different from PSOGC. You need a gamertag on the xbox. It doesn't matter if it's still active or dead or whatever, as long as the gamertag file is on the xbox you can play. Without one you won't be able to. If you know someone with an original xbox that has a gamertag file (again, dead or active) copy it to your xbox with a memory card. Alternatively you can also do account recovery.

mizukage
Nov 7, 2007, 07:10 PM
I got a good idea for you, but it is very expensive. All you got to do is make continuous purchase of used Xbox memory cards until you find one that contain a gamertag for PSO. Otherwise, you won't be able to play it. I have the PSOX too, but I can't play it and I don't plan on buying any Xbox used memory cards anytime soon either though..

kevlar_pso
Nov 8, 2007, 05:19 AM
On 2007-11-07 11:25, godofelru wrote:
Hey guys, I've done some research and I can't seem to find an answer to this. I want to play offline, however I have no xbox live account, nor the ability to connect to the internet via xbox. How can I play pso offline?

Is there any way I can bypass this? there is no account setup on the xbox, nor do I know how to do so.

That is vague and could mean many different things. Could you be more specific? What everyone else suggested except for the 1st reply (who obviously knows nothing of PSO-X) are good suggestions. I am just curious I suppose.

mizukage
Nov 9, 2007, 01:29 PM
On 2007-11-08 02:19, kevlar_pso wrote:

On 2007-11-07 11:25, godofelru wrote:

That is vague and could mean many different things. Could you be more specific? What everyone else suggested except for the 1st reply (who obviously knows nothing of PSO-X) are good suggestions. I am just curious I suppose.

It isn't vague. Unlike the other consoles, there are NO existing PSOX non-mentionable servers around. His question could only mean one thing. He has PSOX and no Xbox Live, yet would like to play offline PSOX. Unfortunately, it cannot be done unless he goes off to continuously buy used memory cards and hope that one of them has a gamertag for PSOX on it, if not.. Just keep trying until it does. This is very costly and something that I wouldn't bother with. After all, AOI is coming out in less than 2 weeks, who would want to play PSO when there are tons of awesome games nowadays. Too many games, too less time, no PSO! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Jaspaller
Nov 9, 2007, 01:44 PM
People who still enjoy the game, duh. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif. I'm still hanging around PSOX whenever I can get a full team going. Otherwise I am, more or less, doomed to play PSU.

D1ABOLIK
Nov 12, 2007, 03:22 AM
I agree with Jaspaller.PSO is one of my favorite games ever and all these new games i have on my 360 dont even compare to it.Especially when the closest we have to it (cough*PSU*cough) is at best a cheap imitation and a disgrace to what PSO was. EDIT: Also the memory card thing wont work cause even if you find a card with a gamertag you still have to know the 4 button password for that gamertag.So unless you found a card with a tag and than managed to guess the password your outta luck.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: D1ABOLIK on 2007-11-12 00:26 ]</font>
________
Hotels in mexico (http://mexicohoteles.org)

HedKandi
Nov 16, 2007, 07:45 PM
Hi God,

You say you don't have the ability to connect your xbox online? May i ask then how are you able to post on here? What i mean is, if you know of anybody who has an internet connection then you should connect the xbox through that connection... even better, if you know someone who's got a 360 and ask them to create a silver account, maybe someone here can create you a silver account and give you the details, you will have an account ready to access free of charge...

Jaspaller
Nov 16, 2007, 09:59 PM
I'm fairly certain you should be able to create an account through xbox.com if you needed... as for recovering it I think you might need to add a credit card to that account.