PDA

View Full Version : Glitches going to be fixed?

RufuSwho
Nov 7, 2007, 05:25 PM
I've heard that they will be fixing the mechgun glitch, for which I am very greatful.

Is there an official website stating the glitches that will be fixed?

Is this based on info from the JP servers? Such as, they have fixed it there, already?

I can just wait and see what happens like everyone else, but if anyone can share some insight on why people seem to think this will be fixed pre-expansion, please share!

mizukage
Nov 7, 2007, 09:09 PM
This is probably the 100th time I hear about this glitch. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif And yes, it will be fixed very soon..

DizzyDi
Nov 7, 2007, 09:13 PM
I've never heard of the glitch, what is it exactly?

Sekani
Nov 7, 2007, 11:28 PM
On 2007-11-07 18:13, DizzyDi wrote:
I've never heard of the glitch, what is it exactly?

It gives a mechgun user infinite auto-fire with no PP loss. More comical than actually effective in most cases.

However, it's possible to repeat the glitch to add a higher rate of fire on top of everything else, and with high-level bullets the damage can get brokenly ridiculous.

amtalx
Nov 8, 2007, 12:37 AM
Are they going to fix the interrupt error? Hell no, because ST is full of retarded monkeys.

Broodstar1337
Nov 8, 2007, 12:40 AM
On 2007-11-07 21:37, amtalx wrote:
Are they going to fix the interrupt error? Hell no, because ST is full of retarded monkeys.

Exactly. ST needs to get their fucking priorities straight. Glad they're taking steps to fix the crud in their game, but interrupt errors are a whole cut above infinite ammo on a sub-par weapon.

RufuSwho
Nov 8, 2007, 09:20 AM
Where are you getting this information!?

Mystil
Nov 8, 2007, 12:02 PM
It will be fixed in AoI.

(supposedly)

SabZero
Nov 8, 2007, 12:27 PM
Are the players abusing the glitch going to be banned? They did get an unfair advantage.

Sekani
Nov 8, 2007, 12:41 PM
On 2007-11-08 09:27, SabZero wrote:
Are the players abusing the glitch going to be banned? They did get an unfair advantage.

Did they ban anyone who abused a different glitch to get the "unfair advantage" of 44%/50% Bear Claws? No? OK then.

amtalx
Nov 8, 2007, 12:41 PM
On 2007-11-08 09:02, Mystil wrote:
It will be fixed in AoI.

(supposedly)

Lies! I've lost all confidence in ST. I fully expect this to be a problem until the servers go down...then it will be ALL interrupt errors.

I don't think so. Glitch users weren't banned on JP servers when it was fixed for them. Besides, even ST isn't dumb enough to wipe out a huge part of their paying customers. They will fix it and move on.

SabZero
Nov 8, 2007, 03:38 PM
On 2007-11-08 09:41, amtalx wrote:

I don't think so. Glitch users weren't banned on JP servers when it was fixed for them. Besides, even ST isn't dumb enough to wipe out a huge part of their paying customers. They will fix it and move on.

Well, d'oh! Guess all the other paying customers that don't exploit glitches are Ok to mess with. That actually pissed me off a little. ><

RufuSwho
Nov 8, 2007, 04:01 PM
SabZero, you stated that it IS fixed in the JP servers?

That's what I've been wanting to hear.

Thanks,

Scejntjynahl
Nov 9, 2007, 11:00 AM
Unfair advantage? This statement would make more sense if this game was PvP, but it isn't. And if its about them getting all the experience, well, uh boot them? Or leave. So a few individuals like to use a glitch to cheapen their own experience (or enhance in their point of view) of the game, it really shouldn't be of any concern to those that don't share that sentiment. As long as said glitch doesnt give me FSOD like in the old PSO days I could care less if they glitch themselves to death. I will look, laugh on my end, and leave and go somewhere else where people are enjoying the game for what it is. Its like a car accident your not involved in, we all slow down to look, but we move on. Unless the car accident involves me there isn't much else to do.

MrNomad
Nov 9, 2007, 11:20 AM
On 2007-11-07 21:40, Broodstar1337 wrote:

Exactly. ST needs to get their fucking priorities straight. Glad they're taking steps to fix the crud in their game, but interrupt errors are a whole cut above infinite ammo on a sub-par weapon.

God, so little faith, why dont you just slit your wrists and get it over with http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

amtalx
Nov 9, 2007, 12:09 PM
On 2007-11-09 08:20, MrNomad wrote:

On 2007-11-07 21:40, Broodstar1337 wrote:

God, so little faith, why dont you just slit your wrists and get it over with http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Because my capped bullets will no longer be capped in 2 weeks. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif