PDA

View Full Version : level hackers grrrr

Omega-5
Feb 14, 2001, 03:08 PM
I'm not sure how it's done, but yesterday somebody I knew magicly had an extra level 100 character. To make matters worse his mag was still in it's FIRST evolution!!!Boy I wonder what happened there. *humph* what the hell, how and why are people doing this! I hope sega finds a way to prevent this. Anybody else known anyone to do this?

PaladinRPG
Feb 14, 2001, 05:39 PM
I don't know anyone who personally uses them, but now that the Xploder/Gameshark codes have been out on the net for about a week, you are bound to run into this eventually. I really do hope Sega can implement some server-side fixes to catch the VERY obvious cheaters like you stated above. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

Omega-5
Feb 14, 2001, 05:54 PM
the worst part is that he WAS my friend.

or so I thought.

He completely lied about it like I was too stupid to figure it out.. worse yet, he said he put a thousand hours in on the char and he bought the US version.. I'm sorry but I don't even think the game has been out for that long in the US.

needless to say I won't be playing with him anymore if I can help it.

Heero_Yuy
Feb 14, 2001, 11:14 PM
i dunno why the hell someone would do that it ruins the game. imagine runnin thur the forest for the first ime on lvl 100 FRIGGIN CHEAP!! All those usin GS should die or be booted from PSO.

Spy
Feb 15, 2001, 09:26 AM
when you get to lvl 60 or so, goto forest and caves on normal mode, its so easy you'll cry, im serious

DW
Feb 15, 2001, 09:29 AM
I'm level 85 and it only took me a 4 days to get it. and I am not using gameshark.

DW
Feb 15, 2001, 09:31 AM
Not to mention you can find mags in its firest eval.

Omega-5
Feb 15, 2001, 02:30 PM
DW he cheated trust me.

ok, you have a level 40 character that took you about a week to get to. (this means you don't have enough time to get to level 84 in 4 days)

you decide to make a new character.

soooo

why do you make a new character? to try something new right!?? Well, he made the same EXACT character looked the same almost had the same name then leveled to 100 and still had his level 40. what the hell would be the point?

yes you can find new mags in the game. I raised two myself simutaniously.. but that also means that you have your other mag somewhere and don't get defensive and secretive about it when the other person just wants to see you use it do you?

also, it took you 4 days to get to 84, yes this is very possible, I got too level 54 in little under 80 hours. buuuuuuut level 100 in a couple days is impossible. if not impossible improbable.

sorry, he's a cheater.

Sleet1
Feb 15, 2001, 08:50 PM
Lv. 100? whats the point? the games super duper easy then. I usuallly cheat on games but this game is too good to ruin. Lv. 100 Mag i can understand but Char? tHATS stupid to ruin this game.

Heero_Yuy
Feb 15, 2001, 09:25 PM
Face it we will all hit lvl 100, then what will we do?

Omega-5
Feb 15, 2001, 09:30 PM
make a new character in a different class of course.

I've already hit my max atp at level 55, so what do my levels really matter anyway? I play to have fun, I guess at level 100 you could go around helping newbies out alot.