PDA

View Full Version : wouldnt it be cool.....

StkDrowsy
Nov 8, 2007, 10:02 AM
if you could beat down something with a rod (ie halarod)

ok so i doing a solo missions to level up spells and try to get some syth. items, and i was just spamming certian missions, but i relised that i got to the boss i belive it was rainbow beast, but i was out of pp, and since i was level my spells i only had c ranks on me , and i forgot to bring photon charges. so i basicly had to run around and wait for the pp to regain, i know i ussaly carry 10 pc. and 5 pcc. and a bow , but i didnt , so i think it would be cool if you could beat down with a rod.

amtalx
Nov 8, 2007, 10:06 AM
PSO was like that, and it was rarely used. I wouldn't mind them bringing it back just for the novelty though.

Breadmaker
Nov 8, 2007, 11:45 AM
HELL YEA give them the beat down option with some tech charge or something, that should be like a Photon art for a ROD that shit would be hot!!!!!!>.< do it up

Comon the freeken gao gets to do it

Kylie
Nov 8, 2007, 12:56 PM
On 2007-11-08 07:06, amtalx wrote:
PSO was like that, and it was rarely used. I wouldn't mind them bringing it back just for the novelty though.

I agree. I doubt it would be useful, unless it made the enemy flinch.

Hrith
Nov 8, 2007, 01:17 PM
No way, that FO weapons can no longer be used for melee damage is one of the biggest improvement over PSO.

Do not downgrade my game.

StKkilo
Nov 9, 2007, 09:03 AM
I tH1nK D@t Stk Drowzzzy PwnZZ LOlz & dAt A b3@t DowN on Da R0d wood B3 S1CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

--- united brothers we stand in the fight of evil to destroy all evil and KEEP GURHAL PURE!..........................

mizukage
Nov 9, 2007, 08:11 PM
Flinch effects are awesome. That's why I always use sabers, because its PA tend to flinch SEEDs on the third hit of a chained combo.