PDA

View Full Version : GC: God/Ability

VulpesMundi
Jan 3, 2003, 07:31 PM
I need to know, with absolute certainty, how many stats this unit adds. It's important to something I'm in the middle of. Yes, the site item database says it adds 15, but there's no picture to back up that claim. I need someone who has one who can verify the stat gain. If possible, could you show it to me online (through the trade window, and just cancel it)? Or if you could send in a screenshot or get together with someone (such as a site admin) who can take a screenshot I'd appreciate it. This is assuming anyone even has one, of course.

sepphie
Jan 3, 2003, 09:10 PM
There's master, perfect, and hero? The god I think should add more than 15.. it should be like 20 or something. I've never seen one also

Blur2168
Jan 3, 2003, 09:41 PM
well, to my knowledge, there's hero/ability ; master/ability ; and god/ability. i know master adds 5, hero adds 10 i believe, so i guess god/ability adds 15 to every stat but ATA ( not HP/TP either ; just ATP, MST, DFP, EVP, and LUK) don't kill me if i'm wrong tho. haha

VulpesMundi
Jan 3, 2003, 11:33 PM
The thing is that most of the God/Unit stat bonuses are different for E1&2. And most of them are far from linear with the non-God units. For example, ?/Power units follow the order 5, 10, 15, 50. Even God/Luck has been pumped up to 30 LCK. So guessing God/Ability is 15 may not be accurrate. I need to verify what it does.

PRINCE-MALIK
Jan 4, 2003, 02:49 PM
The Official Guide says it raises all Stats by 20