View Full Version : Fav animations

Carver_JaKroen
Jan 4, 2003, 12:00 AM
Just a random topic here, cuz i like to hear opinions. What's your favorite character animation? my personal fave would have to be the HUnewearl using twin swords...the way she runs, and the way she tears things apart when she attacks, nothin but fun http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif what's everyone else think?

dude3282
Jan 4, 2003, 12:07 AM
Daggers are fun. Try a Hucaseal with Daggers. Spinny spinny spinny fun.

Toyzferall
Jan 4, 2003, 12:10 AM
Probably any HUcaseal animation... They're all so badassed looking. Oh, and the HUcast sword animation looks awesome. I know, I know, the huge step at the end it bad. It looks cool, but it is bad. It looks liek it should be a four-hit combo, doesn't it? Oh, and the HUnewearl Twin Sword combo is awesome...

Ghaleon
Jan 4, 2003, 12:18 AM
i love using my photon blast. just looks so kool

Carver_JaKroen
Jan 4, 2003, 12:25 AM
I also love the way my RAmarl fires handguns, arm out, side-carriage shooting. It's a HUGE improvement over all the other shooting animations.

mystic_knight
Jan 4, 2003, 12:27 AM
On 2003-01-03 21:25, Carver_JaKroen wrote:
I also love the way my RAmarl fires handguns, arm out, side-carriage shooting. It's a HUGE improvement over all the other shooting animations.

Thats why i made my RAmarl, just because of the way she holds handguns =).

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jan 4, 2003, 12:32 AM
I love how HUnewearl bend over to bow. I also like how she lies sexually when she gets knocked or dies on her belly.

PhoenixStryker
Jan 4, 2003, 05:07 AM
Freak...

Sapphire87
Jan 4, 2003, 12:07 PM
I like how FOmarls spread their arms out when they cast spells while equiping mechguns.

Webapprentice
Jan 4, 2003, 12:46 PM
Or how a FOnewm and HUmar stick a leg out to cast a tech when holding mechguns...now where is the fire hydrant? LOL

It's not my favorite animation, but it's an amusing one.

rena-ko
Jan 4, 2003, 12:53 PM
oh yes, the FOmarl+mechgun+techcasting looks awesome -
thats why my 's-rank'-'first choice' was mechguns since i never found any red mechguns ^_^

Cloud_01
Jan 4, 2003, 01:02 PM
My favorite is how RAmarls shoot with handguns. It looks really cool. I also started a RAmarl character because of that...

Whatley
Jan 4, 2003, 01:21 PM
I like the animation of when a group(5+) of enemies all die at once. The RAmarl handgun animation is cool and so is the hucaseals fighting animation when no weapon is equipped.

mystic_knight
Jan 4, 2003, 09:01 PM
My favorite is when you die without getting knocked down. You just sorta stiffen up in a boxing position and fall over, I crack up everytime I see it.