PDA

View Full Version : Item: 1UP Rappy Mode reward worth selling?

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 11, 2007, 08:32 PM
All I really wanted was the rappy suit which i got. Now I got all these feathers and not sure what to do with them. Should i shell out some feathers to get the Rabol Rappy Armor? Currently I'm using a gigaline which is really out of date or shitty compared to my level.

Future Acrofighter is that matters. Current Figunner

Also should i try and sell my my feathers and buy one off a player shop instead? or something of comparable value?

Thanks for any feedback.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AlphaMinotaux on 2007-11-11 22:28 ]</font>

Indica
Nov 11, 2007, 08:43 PM
The rappy armor is only 25% White.

If you have a lot extra feathers and want to synth your own and get the chance of getting 44-50% White, save your feathers.

Sekani
Nov 11, 2007, 09:29 PM
My sources tell me that you'll be up against a LOT of light-element creatures in the expansion, so that Rabol Rappy will definitely come in handy. 25% isn't bad, especially considering the odds of making one higher than that at the moment.

shakenbake
Nov 12, 2007, 12:41 AM
the expansion will raise success rates and chance of getting higher %'s as well, plus the board can synth 3 of them. personally, i'm waiting on the expansion and synthing my own.

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 12, 2007, 01:23 AM
Would it be wise to get the rappy mode and just sell it? What do they go for on 360?

StrongFiend
Nov 12, 2007, 06:33 PM
idk but i made my i got a 61% chance on my pure fighter pm, so theres always a good chance i tink you should just make it and keep the feathers

SStrikerR
Nov 14, 2007, 11:47 AM
lol i found the board for it doing mad creatures S frag runs. lol ty rappies =]

but wheres my damn giga save units?

SStrikerR
Nov 14, 2007, 11:48 AM
lol i found the board for it doing mad creatures S frag runs. lol ty rappies =]

but wheres my damn giga save units?