PDA

View Full Version : Wartecher Technics [AoI Edition]

Nyreal
Nov 11, 2007, 11:28 PM
Okay. My last topic was a failure... Let's try this again.

I've finally decided to stick to Wartecher as Nyreal. As such, I've been wondering which technics I should level come the expansion. I was considering:

Foie
Diga
Gi/Dambarta
Gizonde
Dammegid

Anyone have any suggestions to this list? I'm not one to hardcore level Technics... So it'd be nice to know this beforehand. Also, please base your suggestions on the monsters we'll be seeing in AoI. Thank you!

Rizen
Nov 12, 2007, 12:24 AM
Add Buffs and Debuffs to that list as well as Resta and Reverse. If you have time and want to invest in Megistar (for solo) and Giresta (Reviving, Full heal and ticks), you can do that too.

You might want to get the rest of the Gi-spells too. They come in handy since you will be in close combat alot.

Damu-s dont hurt either. Just like Gi-spells you will be in close combat alot.

Hmm...cant think of anything else really.

Umberger
Nov 12, 2007, 01:57 AM
The whole Gi- series is useful.

Throw at least one Ra- TECHNIC in there...I'd recommend Rafoie if you're just going to get one of them.

LTrav2k
Nov 12, 2007, 12:03 PM
Since we'll have level 21+ Offensive Technics, it will definitely make our palette very interesting. Our Gi-Technics are going to have enormous reach. Right now I'm planning on using:

Foie
Diga
Dambarta
Gibarta
Gizonde
Gidiga
Megiverse
Ramegid
Megid (which will have an affordable PP cost for us!)
Megistar
Zellen
Zodiel

As for buffs, I've thought about getting rid of the group varients and replacing them with 'rides. Megistar is good enough for us in a pinch, and if there wasn't a force in the party to begin with most people I know stock up on 'rides since they're cheap. (I haven't gotten rid of buffs yet, but I'm seriously contemplating it... well putting them in disks come AoI for more PA room)

Debuffs will still be great for us, especially since lowering the mob's accuracy and evasion will make way for even more just counters http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LTrav2k on 2007-11-12 09:04 ]</font>

Soukosa
Nov 12, 2007, 06:46 PM
Keep in mind that dam techs have a higher PP cost now, so they may not be as useful as before. Nos Diga also has a much lower PP cost and you'll be able to get all 3 serpents with it now.

I'm personally fond of using Ra and Gi techs on a madoog with some melee. WT has a rather nice TP mod come Illuminus so techs can do some very nice damage. Coupled with melee, it can be quite sweet. Quick units will eventually be fairly easy to get as well and they will help you alot with using techs along side melee.

LTrav2k
Nov 13, 2007, 12:00 AM
On 2007-11-12 15:46, Soukosa wrote:
Keep in mind that dam techs have a higher PP cost now, so they may not be as useful as before. Nos Diga also has a much lower PP cost and you'll be able to get all 3 serpents with it now.

I'm personally fond of using Ra and Gi techs on a madoog with some melee. WT has a rather nice TP mod come Illuminus so techs can do some very nice damage. Coupled with melee, it can be quite sweet. Quick units will eventually be fairly easy to get as well and they will help you alot with using techs along side melee.

How much higher are the damtechs going to be? I'd rather use nosudiga if it's going to be affordable for us.

Umberger
Nov 13, 2007, 12:23 AM
Dam- TECHNICs will cost 9pp at 1-10, 12pp at 11-20, 18pp at 21-30. (Regrant will be 6/9/12, and Megiverse will be 15/20/25.)
Nosdiga will cost 25pp at 1-10, 30pp at 11-20, 40pp at 21-30.

SolomonGrundy
Nov 13, 2007, 01:15 PM
On 2007-11-12 21:23, Umberger wrote:
Dam- TECHNICs will cost 9pp at 1-10, 12pp at 11-20, 18pp at 21-30. (Regrant will be 6/9/12, and Megiverse will be 15/20/25.)
Nosdiga will cost 25pp at 1-10, 30pp at 11-20, 40pp at 21-30.

Holy sh*t! Umberger is GTAF?! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Nice...dude I've played with you!