PDA

View Full Version : The King of Fighters XI for PS2!

Saner
Nov 12, 2007, 02:39 PM
well unless there is another delay, it should be arriving Wednesday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koX8fddwiM0

but ya, it's really looking to be the greater KOF yet. ^_^

KOF XII won't be revealed until next year but maybe SNKP will start considering selling these games through Live Marketplace as well, which has a great potential market for 2-D games these days, and saves companies from manufacturing and distribution costs. plus I really love Fatal Fury Special online play. if KOF XI or XII were given something like that, it would really revive the competitive community for many people.

but even tho the US version won't have online play, KOF XI will definitely still be worth getting, and I'll get some friends to play it too!

but yeah it's cool they made the sprites and graphics more high quality. KOF2003 on PS2 with smoothing turned on looks GORGEOUS! well of course they aren't 100% sharph HD, but still looks lightyears ahead of 2002 and the ones before it.

but anyways yeah it'll be exciting to enjoy the latest and greatest KOF yet. (my past most favorite was 96, but still is to a degree. 97 deserves honorable mention too.).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saner on 2007-11-12 11:41 ]</font>

Blue-Hawk
Nov 12, 2007, 10:00 PM
Well, I know my friend is getting this. He's been waiting for it for a LONG time. Both of us are long time KoF fans, but I kind of fell out of the loop after Maximum Impact. After watching that video, I have to ask. Is it me, or did I see a couple of characters from Kizuna Encounter- Tag Battle?

Saner
Nov 12, 2007, 10:42 PM
yeah I was wondering where those extra characters came from. yeah I think at least one or two of them are from Kizuna.