PDA

View Full Version : FanArt: Request

Googlebonker
Nov 12, 2007, 06:24 PM
I'm not sure if this kind of thread is inappropriate or out of line, but if it is, please tell me.

I'd like to see if anyone can do a great FanArt of one of my characters. I'd provide multiple useful screenshots, but I don't have the equipment to do that atm. (I play PSU with a PS2.)

The character I'd like to request FanArt of is Rhonda. As some of you might know, she is a large female CAST who is not overly-concerned by her size. ("She's a CAST. That weight isn't much of a bother.")

There are two screenshots of her online. They are at http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=155254&forum=20&start=370 in the final post on the page (Thank you, Alura!).

If it helps, I can tell you how to visually create or nearly visually recreate Rhonda (on a PS2; I don't know if the character creation process would look any different on any PC resolution of the game)!

Race: CAST
Sex: F
Face: 1
Cursor position: (up and down) complete cursor under the halfway point with a few pixels between the middle line and the cursor; (right and left) cursor's right point a bit on the right line of the box
Eyes: 1
Color: (up and down) halfway; Appears to be a yellow-orange when used with Eyes 3; appears as orange and yellow eyes with Eyes 1
Eyebrows: 2
Eyelashes: 2
Ears: 5
Head type: 2 (12 at Lumilass, which includes the orange-shaded glasses)
Color: (up and down) Bottom point of the cursor on the half-way point; in the red to brown area, more brown than red, nearly fully brown
Body color: fully left
Body proportion: (up and down) middle; (right and left) fully right
Arms: 2
Torso: 1
Legs: 3
Body color: 2 (red)
Sub color: purple, based on Body color 5

Also, I can leave Rhonda in Universe 18's Club Commune while I'm afk (until the event is over). If needed, I could leave Rhonda on Universe 18's Clyez City: 5th Floor after the event is over.

Plus, you can ask if anyone has Googlebonker's or Rhonda's Partner Card while you're online and around a lot of characters. You might get one of them to mail me.

Please, can I get anyone to do any FanArt of Rhonda? ANY art (colored pictures, drawings, sketches, stick figures) would be appreciated as long as they're not mean to Rhonda and aren't sexually suggestive. If you've read all this post to this point, thank you for reading!

Weeaboolits
Nov 12, 2007, 06:55 PM
It would be easier if you were to link the images directly rather than telling us where it's at in the thread, I'm unsure if the P/P is maintained on links or not.

Googlebonker
Nov 13, 2007, 06:54 PM
On 2007-11-12 15:55, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
It would be easier if you were to link the images directly rather than telling us where it's at in the thread, I'm unsure if the P/P is maintained on links or not.

They're on post #380 of the October movies/scrrenshots thread.

I'd tell you the direct URLs, but I don't have them. I also can't right-click on them and check atm because I'm using a Wii. The computer I'm sitting near has showed over and over that there's been some kind of Windows protection error.

Weeaboolits
Nov 13, 2007, 07:50 PM
[spoiler-box] http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa181/alurapsu/psu20071009_023916_021.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa181/alurapsu/psu20071009_024028_023.jpg [/spoiler-box]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2007-11-13 16:50 ]</font>

Googlebonker
Nov 14, 2007, 06:57 AM
Thank you for posting those!