PDA

View Full Version : Whom must I pleasure orally for my sig back & a custom avata

Spy
Jan 4, 2003, 03:33 AM
Names, numbers, e-mails, I'll take anything. I really want my siggy back, and if I have a custom avatar people might be more inclined to believe the stuff I post.

*begins warming up jaw & tounge*

ABDUR101
Jan 4, 2003, 01:05 PM
..*raises hand*

...not really, but it'd be a good show.

RuneLateralus
Jan 4, 2003, 07:15 PM
For what you are offering, not a chance in hell.

Throw in a copy of Anarchy online with three months, then we can talk about the sig.

Or here is something even better, forget the oral pleasure and give me a Panzer Dragoon Saga (an actual, English, working copy) and I will hump you like a box for month. With a deal like that, who needs a sig or custom avatar? You will have me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2003-01-04 16:16 ]</font>

Spy
Jan 4, 2003, 07:59 PM
I've really got a copy of AO, from launch. It's been a Pepsi Coaster for quite some time now, but for a couple bucks you can get the scratches removed.

Why the hell would you want AO though? It's like communism: A great idea done just plain wrong.

RuneLateralus
Jan 4, 2003, 08:20 PM
I just was interested in trying it...hence a free copy and three months. That and I want to try AC2 as well...but AO is cheaper...and I am dial-up for the next few weeks.

And I was so hoping for the PDS...oh well.

Spy
Jan 4, 2003, 08:23 PM
AO's launch made PSO CG's launch look flawless. Unless they totally overhauled everything with patches and whatnot, you're not really missing out on anything except frustration and money-waste.