PDA

View Full Version : if you do not pay for a month or more do you lost your playe

easy
Nov 12, 2007, 07:17 PM
hi can you tell me something if you do not pay for a month or more do you lost your player
weps items lv and that if so a think this games (F....D)

TranceZiggy
Nov 12, 2007, 07:18 PM
No, i quit for 4 months, then came back and still had everything I had before I left http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Turambar
Nov 12, 2007, 07:20 PM
First off, easy on the grammar there.

Secondly, no. While SEGA reserves the right to delete your character after a set period of inactivity (3 months I think), I have not heard of any instances where they have actually done so thus far.

TetsuyaHikari
Nov 12, 2007, 07:20 PM
Nope. You won't lose them. You may have your account changed from, "Active" to "Inactive" after the fourth day or so of not receiving the payment, but..your characters and everything stays.

Now I've heard stories of people quitting then coming back three months later and all of their stuff being gone, but I've also heard of stories where people left for nine months and came back, but everything was intact, so..

I'm not sure about that part. Have to wait till some more people reply with their own experiences and such.

McLaughlin
Nov 12, 2007, 07:22 PM
They retain the right to delete your character information after three months of inactivity (not paying). However, they usually only evoke that right when their servers become too crowded. Seeing as this is PSU we're talking about, you'll be fine.

easy
Nov 12, 2007, 07:29 PM
SEGA reserves the right to delete your character thats a good one deleteing your character is cheating people its your character you spend hours lv uping geting the weps say you got to go no holiday or have no money or need it

this makes the game a biger ripoff if you ASK me

your character could be saved to your xbox360 till you pay again i no they will not put the saved game no xbox because people cheat

oh i am on the xbox360 one

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: easy on 2007-11-12 16:31 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: easy on 2007-11-12 16:32 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: easy on 2007-11-12 16:35 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: easy on 2007-11-12 16:36 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: easy on 2007-11-12 16:41 ]</font>

Carlo210
Nov 12, 2007, 07:45 PM
Past tense =/= present tense

ZeroVer01
Nov 12, 2007, 07:48 PM
Its like that with any server side based online game, the company does reserve the right to delete your character. It is not just Sega. They do it to stop cheating.

KRKcl17
Nov 12, 2007, 08:02 PM
On 2007-11-12 16:29, easy wrote:
SEGA reserves the right to delete your character thats a good one deleteing your character is cheating people its your character you spend hours lv uping geting the weps say you got to go no holiday or have no money or need it

this makes the game a biger ripoff if you ASK me

You edited that five times and it still doesn't make sense. GG.