PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh! PC Demo Help?

Elsydeon
Jan 4, 2003, 07:38 AM
I have the semi-full PC version on my comp (don't ask. I won't tell.) and my friend has the Network Trial Edition. He has an old Voodoo card from a few years back, and his PSO game won't load. You can go as far as making your character on his comp, and then the screen will flash and go back to the desktop. What does he need? His computer is completely updated and runs the newest DirectX. Does he need a new video card?

Blenjar
Jan 5, 2003, 11:24 PM
Dude go to Microsoft (http://www.microsoft.com) and guess what~1!3234121GO
DOWNLOAD DIRECTX 9.0! WOO-PI-DOO! whoopi!!!WOOHOO!! LET'S PARDY!!! YA'LL!!....
Get the point.

-Edit- Oh I dunno if you need the latest directX....well download...or what kind of window you got? xp? 98? go to the link I gave you, than window updates, than scan that comp of yours, and d/l what's needed or add some more....need critical updates...love that name...Critical....
This is offtopic but if you get Command & Conquer general Look for me, My name'll be Critical General. I already register in there forum.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blenjar on 2003-01-05 20:27 ]</font>

Blenjar
Jan 5, 2003, 11:40 PM
Oh and on that semi full game you got, do you get kick out every freaking 30 mins or so? and after your turn of you comp do you restart the game again? If yes that's a demo. If no, cool, lucky you to have that semi one.

MoFRalphy
Jul 4, 2003, 09:42 AM
I have a voodoo 5 and I can't see a thing.