PDA

View Full Version : Attention! Mag Guides -NOT- correct!-

Aryn
Jan 4, 2003, 09:10 AM
Here's some findings I had whilst working on some Mags I have (with the intention of making them into the special Level 100s..

I recently -did- obtain a Mitra mag, and was feeding it some Trimates in order to sustain it's development towards (what I would hope) being a Varaha on a Hunter A-class. It is listed in the mag guide that Def is boosted, but, it is not, and for another fact being is, that it goes lower if it's fed Trimate.

Another finding I did crop up with is that a Varaha Mag gets a Synch +2 when fed Dimates (I do this trick a lot if I die, regains Synchro REAL quick.)

What I really want to do know, is that are any of the charts really up to date? I sorely do not think so, it would be a good project I think for some of us mag-raisers to get together and do some raisin'..

VulpesMundi
Jan 4, 2003, 10:36 AM
I think some of the MAG feedings are slightly different for E1&2, so in that account no the feeding chart isn't up-to-date. However, it's a long and arduous endeavor to catalogue the feeding % of every MAG with every feedable item, and not many people are interested in taking the time necessary to update it.

gamematrix
Jan 4, 2003, 12:23 PM
Well I have worked hard make sure I figured out the sega mags for everyone.
It has since been updated and I am sure that the mag feeding for sega mags is the same in ep1&2 as it was...
with a few exceptions of course.
It give the gist of it, but it appears that every other tri-food adds a little of another attribute.
ie.trifluid add a lil dex every other time.
But that's nothing a single di-food can't fix immediatly.
So, for the most part the sega mag food is still correct.

I put alot of work into a few sega mags and have friends that made others, so if you have any questions about them I would be happy to help.

-GAMEMATRIX

eRUPT
Jan 4, 2003, 03:08 PM
There's a new feeding chart up.

check it out here.

http://www.pso-world.com/magfeedingchartv3.php

VulpesMundi
Jan 4, 2003, 10:32 PM
On 2003-01-04 12:08, eRUPT wrote:
There's a new feeding chart up.

check it out here.

http://www.pso-world.com/magfeedingchartv3.php

That new chart has a LOT of errors in it. Where'd you get this information from? The entire baby Mag feeding chart is wrong, for example. Here's what it should look like...

Mag
Monomate: 3 sync, 3 IQ, 5 DEF, 40 POW, 5 DEX, 0 MIND
Dimate: 3 sync, 3 IQ, 10 DEF, 45 POW, 5 DEX, 0 MIND
Trimate: 4 sync, 4 IQ, 15 DEF, 50 POW, 10 DEX, 0 MIND
Monofluid: 3 sync, 3 IQ, 5 DEF, 0 POW, 5 DEX, 40 MIND
Difluid: 3 sync, 3 IQ, 10 DEF, 0 POW, 5 DEX, 45 MIND
Trifluid: 4 sync, 4 IQ, 15 DEF, 0 POW, 10 DEX, 50 MIND
Antidote: 3 sync, 3 IQ, 5 DEF, 15 POW, 40 DEX, 0 MIND
Antiparalysis: 3 sync, 3 IQ, 5 DEF, 0 POW, 45 DEX, 10 MIND
Sol Atom: 4 sync, 1 IQ, 15 DEF, 30 POW, 15 DEX, 25 MIND
Moon Atom: 4 sync, 1 IQ, 15 DEF, 25 POW, 15 DEX, 30 MIND
Star Atom: 6 sync, 5 IQ, 25 DEF, 25 POW, 25 DEX, 25 MIND

I verified these stats myself (being a MAG farmer has its perks). If I have the time I'll go over all the charts.

Aryn
Jan 5, 2003, 09:29 AM
No kidding.. at least it included more Mags than the previous feeding charts.. a lot of em were missing from the last guide (Kama, for instance)

Ah well. Back to being a Mag farmer.

I swear, it's entirely too addicting, just the Mag portion of this game. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

eRUPT
Jan 5, 2003, 04:18 PM
Ugh, one of our japanese affiliates. If you can get me the stats you feel are correct on the mags I'll update the guide so we can get it right?

Thanks

Roontek
Jan 5, 2003, 04:40 PM
On 2003-01-04 06:10, Aryn wrote:
What I really want to do know, is that are any of the charts really up to date? I sorely do not think so, it would be a good project I think for some of us mag-raisers to get together and do some raisin'..

Hey, I am into mag Ranching/Farming, so if you ever want to meet up and discuss them I would be happy too.