PDA

View Full Version : Whitill Help

Cookie
Jan 4, 2003, 02:27 PM
I have been told that this ID pretty much sux for a Ranger. Is this true? I really don't feel like creating a new character due to the fact that it finds Slicer type weapons all the time. ANy Up sides for this ID for a RAmarl?

Blue-Hawk
Jan 4, 2003, 02:33 PM
only if you like mechs guns like i do. i had a whitil for a while, and got me my justices that i still use.

Amethyst
Jan 4, 2003, 02:44 PM
You can find in Ultimate the very cool and rare Hand Gun: Milla.

Amethyst
Jan 4, 2003, 02:45 PM
Oh yea and I think also Red Hand Gun and Red Mechs. Dont expect any good drops till Ultimate

Cookie
Jan 4, 2003, 03:08 PM
Yeah, Mechguns are cool. I tend to find lots of those, the Assault type ones.

I have to wait till I find the good stuff in Ultimate huh? I can wait a while. I only found a Sliceer of Assasin so far on Hard Forest...I can't even use it yet >_<

cbearfei
Jan 12, 2003, 03:22 PM
Red Mech guns are hard to find. They come of a merlan in Ultimate Ruins. You pretty much need to be buffed byond belief to survive hunting for those puppies. Actually I'm tempting of hunting for Rico's glasses and earings. Be a nice look for my ramarl. What gives the glasses are only for Fomarls? Rico's a girl!

Torex
Jan 12, 2003, 10:07 PM
Well, Whitill finds both components to Guld Milla in ultimate mode. Milla from Tollaw and Guld from Gran Sorcerer. Also in ruins, Meteor Cudgel from Arlan

KiriA_Online
Jan 13, 2003, 01:02 AM
Where to start...Whitill sucks in general...

My character (Nara Sumas) is level 117 right now...and hasn't found crap...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

It seems EVERYONE ONLINE is Whitill...why??? There are only a few Oran (which is why NOBODY has Parasitic Gene: Flow yet...)

But as far as not being good on a Ranger...I'm guessing it's probably best on a Force...because it sucks so hard for my Hunter...

fahdiz
Jan 13, 2003, 06:47 PM
My main character is Whitill, and since I like Slicer-type weapons (especially for boss fights - De Rol Le just dies and dies and dies) it's great for my Hunter.

As far as Rangers go, however, the only Ranger rare weaps I've found were a couple of Varistas, a couple of rare mechguns, and one Inferno Bazooka.

BTW my HUmar's only lvl 74.