PDA

View Full Version : Red weapons

Dyras
Jan 4, 2003, 03:31 PM
I noticed that all the letters on the red weapons spelled out "Heathcliff", and being as it is a set, has anyone tried getting all of them and maybe combining them?

Just a thought

Guntz348
Jan 4, 2003, 04:37 PM
these weapons are in reference to Heathcliff Flowen, ya know the Flowen sword armour shield, blah blah. any who if u beat flow wit red weapons it makes him come back at the boss room if u port down to him im pretty sure at least. all its realy saying is that those are the weapons flowen needed to make to use on ult. or if u will a V2 junk rare that can acutally do some dmg on ult http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Cloud_01
Jan 4, 2003, 06:32 PM
On 2003-01-04 13:37, Guntz348 wrote:
any who if u beat flow wit red weapons it makes him come back at the boss room if u port down to him im pretty sure at least.

Really? I have to try this.

VulpesMundi
Jan 4, 2003, 07:11 PM
Yeah. It only works online. Hit Olga Flow with a Red weapon then make sure you finish the battle with that same Red weapon equipped. You don't have to be the one who gets the kill shot. Then return to the lab, return to the Lower Seabed, re-enter Olga's lair and Flowen should be standing in the center of the area. I believe this only works on Ultimate difficutly, though.

Word is you can also do this against Dark Falz (not sure if you use Red weapons or Flowen's Swords or something else) to make Red Ring Rico appear when you return to Falz's lair, but I haven't tried it yet so I can't verify it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-01-04 16:14 ]</font>

dj_dan
Jan 4, 2003, 07:44 PM
Like VulpesMundi has stated, you must use red weps on olga to see Flowen. For Falz, use any of the "Dark" series (Dark Flow/Meteor/Bridge) and you will see rico when you pipe back down.

Metal_Gear
Jan 4, 2003, 08:17 PM
Actually, I was able to go back and see Flowen on V. Hard. I'm not sure about the other two lower difficulties however.

Blue-Hawk
Jan 4, 2003, 09:22 PM
so basically, to get the olga flow dna, you MUST be online? that sucks. we offliners cant go back......... wait... multiplayer lol.

Ghaleon
Jan 4, 2003, 09:38 PM
wowwy wow wowwy thats kool

Wang_Tang
Jan 4, 2003, 10:18 PM
I'm assuming the reason that the weapons spell heathcliff, as in heathcliff flowen, is that flowen constructed those weapons for rico when she decided to explore ragol. notice that it says they are prototypes.

Guntz348
Jan 5, 2003, 12:16 AM
On 2003-01-04 19:18, Wang_Tang wrote:
I'm assuming the reason that the weapons spell heathcliff, as in heathcliff flowen, is that flowen constructed those weapons for rico when she decided to explore ragol. notice that it says they are prototypes.

i said that at top http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif those are the v2 semi-rares that can at least begin to scratch enemys on Ult.