PDA

View Full Version : S-Rank weapons services :)

Guntz348
Jan 4, 2003, 06:23 PM
since all i really do is play cmode, or at least i did in the V2 days, i always had a lot of Srank weapons. now that c7-9 will be out soon ill once again be just playing cmode. i am considering starting an srank service for people. ill go through all the challange levels and get u the type of weapon u want and name it what u want. Sranks in V2, at least the legit ones, didnt have %'s or at least ive never known them to actually have %'s so none of these weapons would have %'s or be grinded at all. the price would be kinda heavy tho very good legit rares only like full raised mags and 11 or 12 star weapons. something worth all the work that goes into gettin an Srank in cmode. if anyone would be interested in using this service please let me know

Guntz348
Jan 5, 2003, 11:43 PM
*bump*

Jesterbee3
Jan 6, 2003, 01:41 AM
can you name all the items you can get on srank? anything really good you can get?

Pynix
Jan 6, 2003, 01:56 AM
hey i'm extremely interested and it just so happens that i'm a mag farmer (in training).

what do you mean by fully raised mags? i can raise level 200 mags if that's what you want. just place the order and give me about a week and you'll get a mag.

will i be able to trade it for an srank weapon?

Kuja2k3
Jan 6, 2003, 02:07 AM
I'm not interested, however, I do think this is a good idea for those who don't have the time/can't complete C-Mode. For me, an S-Rank is something that shows I can EARN it by myself, and I don't think giving someone one would be the same. But like I said, that's just me.

Mag2064
Jan 6, 2003, 11:33 AM
heya kuja havent seen you online ever X.x

anyways as he said an Srank should be earned not given i mean your gonna look pretty lame with not Cmode rank and a SRANK weapon If you have another charater who you use in Cmode then thats understandable cause i use a FOmar and well i dont think those would be fit for Cmode =P its basically like trading some one for a soul eater for a hard to find rare =P

Pynix
Jan 6, 2003, 12:35 PM
I feel bad now... you guys are right, but an SRank weapon would help me out alot considering I cant find anything now.

I've been looking for an INVIS GUARD for over 50+ hours killing over 100 CHAOS BRINGERS (REDRIA ID).

I'll definately do CMode, but I dont know where to begin and I'm sure looking for a group to tolerate my unfamiliarity is difficult. I'll definately get a title to match my weapon. You two interested in Cmoding with a level 118 HUcaseal REDRIA?

RX-7
Jan 6, 2003, 01:11 PM
You talk about this S Rank service, one problem, um the new challange modes that are coming, still aren't enuf to do squat for you. Its still not thru Ruins with the new ones.

raiden999
Jan 15, 2003, 12:12 AM
I really want to earn my own S-rank, but I am interested in running the C-Mode with you if that's possible???

DKM
Jan 15, 2003, 12:44 AM
I would definitly be interested in a pair of s rank mechguns... if you ever start doing this, let me know...