PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: SELLING MORBINIA AT 1.5 MILLION? SCREW YOU ALL

panzer_unit
Nov 16, 2007, 04:34 PM
Seriously, WTF bullshit is this? The MINUTE the shop search feature comes out all the prices ratcheted up to match the TOP of the list. Boy we pulled a fast one on Sega, I bet they wouldn't have guessed in a million years that the *entire* PSU player base was retarded. Does anyone realize that rare weapons take 15 of whatever special material they ask for? Yeah, I'd pay half a stack of meseta to make one of my axe boards if I was just pulling it out of my ass like hackers were doing back in the day.

Fortunately I don't have to give any of you crooks my meseta. I'll get my materials the old fashioned way, and cook up some nice A-ranks in the meanwhile with boosted ele percentages and no blowing up weapons on the grind desk.

drizzle
Nov 16, 2007, 04:58 PM
We should totally all do charity and give away our rarest materials for almost nothing.

Try and find one and see what you get first: The Morbinia or 1.5 mil.

panzer_unit
Nov 16, 2007, 05:07 PM
I already know it's not the 1.5 mil!

More like "is it the 200k or the Morbinia" ... unless you expect me to level a new character from scratch to S2 missions for each piece of Morbinia I find.

drizzle
Nov 16, 2007, 05:11 PM
Really? I average around 1 Morbinia every 300 hours of gameplay, and that's including the 1UP cup high drop rate. But of course if they did drop that often you'd have more than enough for your axes already http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

panzer_unit
Nov 16, 2007, 05:23 PM
Not all areas drop Morbinia, so consider the chance that much of your time was spent in zones where your odds of getting it were 0.

LOL I've been sort of shortsighted with money, selling S-rank materials at what I figured were reasonable prices based on how frequently I found 'em, figuring if I made a mistake and got rid of something I needed I could buy it back at a small loss.

Mystil
Nov 16, 2007, 06:50 PM
Ahah. Been playing 1 year and 3 weeks and found a grand total of 1 Morbinia and that was in 1UP.

mizukage
Nov 16, 2007, 07:08 PM
I have no idea what your problem is.

After all, if you find it expensive to purchase rare materials or S-rank weapons, you can always try using B-rank weapons instead. It is cheaper, no matter how you look at it and it can also be quite effective in S-rank missions, but you won't be able to do well in S2 missions, unless you have a good team of comrades there as backup and support.

Weak
Nov 16, 2007, 07:53 PM
Don't try to act like the economy isn't horseshit, mizukage.

There's no good reason that S-rank weapons, let alone the MATERIALS for them have to cost multi-million meseta. I could understand 5 million at the most, but I see shit up there for like.. 20-65 million meseta. It's ridiculous.

At least with the new system, we'll see the prices dropping steadily.

thunder-ray
Nov 17, 2007, 01:10 AM
i agree with you weak the economy does suck found it very hard to lvl my character with barely no money and jacked up prices

Nyreal
Nov 17, 2007, 01:33 AM
And just think, these are the people who are going to take over the economy when they grow up!

*puts gun to his head with a sarcastic smile*

Remedy
Nov 17, 2007, 06:56 AM
On 2007-11-16 22:33, Nyreal wrote:
*puts gun to his head with a sarcastic smile*Yo, can I borrow that when you're done?

Ryna
Nov 17, 2007, 08:27 AM
I think you are just seeing the results of the mad shop rush yesterday. Any cheap, rare synth mats were purchased within a short time of the new shop feature going online. The only things currently left are the over-priced mats. For example, I remember seeing several Rappy Feathers for < 10k yesterday. All of those feathers were gone within 30 minutes leaving only the expensive ones. The cheapest Rappy Feathers left now are between 80k and 100k.

Give it a couple of days and cheaper Morbinia should start appearing in player shops. Most people definitely won't purchase it for 1.5 million.

Zabrio
Nov 17, 2007, 08:32 PM
ummm so my 30 mil one should be dropped in price you say (J/K)