PDA

View Full Version : whats so good about rare mags?

Agex
Jan 4, 2003, 08:51 PM
I just got my mag to 100. He was varaha at 50 and changed to kama at 60. Then I worked on getting Deva at 100. Whats so great about it?

Whatley
Jan 4, 2003, 08:56 PM
It will never change if you make one stat higher than the other. (i.e. pow is the highest stat then you make mind the highest stat)

Ghaleon
Jan 4, 2003, 09:48 PM
they look pretty kool

Brundidge
Jan 4, 2003, 10:05 PM
you can make feeding cheap too for rare mags. Like even mono mates/fluids fill up a good portion.

Wang_Tang
Jan 4, 2003, 10:21 PM
On 2003-01-04 19:05, Brundidge wrote:
you can make feeding cheap too for rare mags. Like even mono mates/fluids fill up a good portion.

as i understand it this is only for "celled" mags, and not for the new "rare" mags that can be made by having say, pow+mind = dex+def.
when i made my Rati it still had a fairly "weak" feeding pattern, in that monomates hardly did anything.

Brundidge
Jan 5, 2003, 02:25 AM
No I'm not talking about celled mags cuz I don't have a cell mag myself.

http://www.pso-world.com/magguidev3.php

Feeding rare mags are easier to feed than the regular mags you can get through normal evolution. I never had a rare mag in the Ravi/Pushan/Peema feeding category and it looks way worst than the others though lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brundidge on 2003-01-04 23:26 ]</font>

Sapphire87
Jan 5, 2003, 09:48 PM
Certain rare mags like Soniti are great for giving you special abilities like invincibility. Soniti's invincibility occurs more frequently and lasts longer than other normal mags.

Blenjar
Jan 5, 2003, 09:52 PM
On 2003-01-04 18:48, Ghaleon wrote:
they look pretty kool

What he/she said and
-They look cool again
-Help you kill bastards
-Revive you, cash shifta and deband oor something on you.
-And amusing to have something following you everywhere...even in bathroom.... XO
-And mag don't stulk you.

Jae
Jan 6, 2003, 12:40 PM
On 2003-01-04 19:05, Brundidge wrote:

There's your main reason right there. It took me a week and a half to get my MAG to become a lvl 100 Nidra. It took a weekend to get it the rest of the way to 200. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Dimates and Antidotes were my savior. Ver2 MAGs are sooooo easy to feed.

DarkMonger
Jan 11, 2003, 07:17 AM
geez, a week and a half. Just for level 100... Once i hit level 50 with a mag its smooth sailing from then on. it doesn't even take me a day to get it to level 200, but thats just with reg. Mags, i never tend to bother making 4th Evo. Mags. they look cool and all but tend to waste level in things you don't even want. EX: Ravi you need (pow+Def)=(Mind+Dex) on a sky,pink,yellow badge. now lets say your character is and android, what you ganna do put points in to mind, or jump your Dex to high levels when you don't even need the ATA boost since they tend to have high ATA anyways.