PDA

View Full Version : Best place to make money

Lady_Alexiel
Nov 17, 2007, 01:49 AM
Like many other people I am sure have noticed, making your S rank weapons and armors is expensive even if you make them yourself it can be very expensive. So I am wondering what runs seem to give up the best money? I know that Her secret mission gives up some pretty good cash but you cant just run that all day everyday ya know? Thanks for the help everyone!

Nyreal
Nov 17, 2007, 01:58 AM
Right now, it seems that just training will net you a good amount of cash. I found 500 meseta off of a pannon earlier today.

Lady_Alexiel
Nov 17, 2007, 02:04 AM
lol it will take many pannon deaths to fund my weapons! Good advice none the less! I agree that just running around leveling up will net you good money over-all. I was wondering more if there were runs that were more designed to make you money (once again minus her secret mission)

SuperChoco
Nov 17, 2007, 02:18 AM
Right now, just grab some friends and go tour some levels of planets. With the new update, you'll be seeing 2-3k drops of small enemies. Make sure you do share tho.

Noblewine
Nov 17, 2007, 05:11 PM
Some good spots are probably Parum, Neudaiz and/or Moatoob mission (B thru S2). I tried the missions on the guardian colony and the meseta drop rate was okay but nothing compared to the drops on Parum. I didn't try Dark Satellite. :/