PDA

View Full Version : Getting GL has expired error.

Powder Keg
Nov 17, 2007, 03:42 PM
My billing date was to be the 14th, but I didn't receive a notification of that, so I don't think I was even billed considering I can't log on. I was online yesterday just fine enjoying the new update.

None of my billing info was changed at all.

Anyone else get this problem? Do you just have to contact support?

Edit: My account is also still listed as active.

Also, where the #$^& do I go to contact support? If it's one thing I can't stand about their sites, they don't do a good job of making a support e-mail visible.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Artea on 2007-11-17 12:53 ]</font>

pikachief
Nov 17, 2007, 03:56 PM
i dont have the problem and dont know what to do but i do know others are also having this problem

also whats a garanz?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pikachief on 2007-11-17 12:56 ]</font>

Powder Keg
Nov 17, 2007, 03:57 PM
Others are having it also? I see..

And a Garanz is a PSO enemy from Mines 2 (In my avatar) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

DragonStorm
Nov 17, 2007, 04:08 PM
Yes i am having this problem...well my stupid card was declined for some reason so it said for me to cancel my account then re-activate...its now the 17th and it still says pending cancel!! I mailed them and im still getting no answer. I missed the last day of 1up and now this new update i cant enjoy it yet >_<

Powder Keg
Nov 17, 2007, 04:17 PM
I followed links to the Sega of America website and sent an e-mail through their form about the problem (PSU isn't even a subject on it for some reason)

I could have sworn there was a support form on the playsega website. It's rather inconvinent to not have one there (unless I'm blind and did not see it).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Artea on 2007-11-17 13:19 ]</font>

DragonStorm
Nov 17, 2007, 04:21 PM
All i know is..this sucks and yes i will complain because i have a right in this case lol. 14th till now ive been unable to play due to the fact its been pending cancel since the 14th...how bloody long will it take http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif sega hurry and mail me back and fix my issue.

Powder Keg
Nov 17, 2007, 04:29 PM
Well, if this problem continues, when everyone hits their monthly bill they're going to be screwed. just in time for AOI.

I'll let everyone know when I get e-mailed if it has any beneficial information to anyone else having the problem.

pikachief
Nov 17, 2007, 04:33 PM
On 2007-11-17 12:57, Artea wrote:
Others are having it also? I see..

And a Garanz is a PSO enemy from Mines 2 (In my avatar) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

idk how a girl in your gym class can look like a huge robot but ok http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Alamar
Nov 17, 2007, 04:51 PM
same problem with my sisters account and my payment coming up soon. Really great timing to have a billing problem. really really nice thank you for screwing up the billing again at the worst possible time.

DragonStorm
Nov 17, 2007, 04:59 PM
Ok so all who are having this issue, when u are on playsega.com does a notice come up saying we tried to bill u this month but the payment was declined? that's what i had so it said to cancel my account then re-activate it...its been pending cancel for 3 days so far...but ya that is my issue.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DragonStorm on 2007-11-17 13:59 ]</font>

Alamar
Nov 17, 2007, 05:02 PM
yes thats what i get AND I had money in the account. I did cancel it last night at 2200 pst and it is still pending. Like i said before AOI comes out but a bunch of people cant play BECAUSE of a the billing site messed up AGAIN!!!!

DragonStorm
Nov 17, 2007, 05:08 PM
well this is weird cause im actually happy this isnt just me lol at the same time this is crap because yes its right before Aoi...Lets keep this updated, I will notify when my account gets offically cancelled as in how many days it took...i also mailed sega support about this since the day i got this msg...i will keep u guys updated on if they mail me back and give any info that may help us out.

Powder Keg
Nov 17, 2007, 05:13 PM
My account is still active and I didn't try to cancel. ...and I don't think I will seeing as you both did with no result.

I didn't receive any kind of notification since my last billing.

Getintothegame
Nov 17, 2007, 05:14 PM
My original account is still marked for cancellation, it's been like that for a while now. Let's hope they can fix it soon.

DragonStorm
Nov 17, 2007, 05:15 PM
I updated my question letting them know, others are getting this billing error. I hope to hear from them soon. I hate waiting >.>

Alamar
Nov 17, 2007, 05:18 PM
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=55411
here is more of the same on the official site.

DragonStorm
Nov 17, 2007, 05:21 PM
O wow, that is exactly what happen to me...I was playing psu and i logged out..2 hours later i went to log on then it said expired...and well how is that possible i must have paid for it lol. I really hope this gets resolved soon. It is going to cause alot of angry ppl.

Powder Keg
Nov 17, 2007, 05:23 PM
Ugh, looks like it's a widespread problem that needs to be fixed.

Thanks for the link Alamar. I guess that means it'll get fixed with more urgency though.

DragonStorm
Nov 17, 2007, 05:28 PM
btw artea lmao at the girl joke...i didnt understand at first then realized its under your name lol. Man i feel terrible for her, no wait i would feel worse for the guy who tried to date her lol dont piss her off...she would blow u up with those crazed missles she packs on http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Turbobrain
He... me friend just set up his HL for PSOBB and it went through with no problems.

I do remember though the sie has had problems before like this and all I could do was wait until the account was cancelled and then re-activate it, that took about 3 days.

Unbelieavable that a big company like Sega who work in IT has this kind of problem taking credit card payments or cancelling accounts.

Alamar
Sad to say Monday but i think that will be the case. Best case scenerio Monday, being realistic Tuesday. I hope I am wrong I really do. All we can do is wait. And hope ST gets on this fast because this is no normal upgrade or normal part of the game the expansion comes out in a few days. I am hoping for some overtime pay to get this fixed I think it is that important. But I may be bias too lol.

magenta
Nov 17, 2007, 05:30 PM
I have mailed them 4 times, 3 of them unanswered

i am absolutely dissappointed and disgusted that the produce this kind of let down at a time like this! Having also missed the last day of 1up cup, and missing 2 days of hunting and leveling after a major update, i do want proper compensation.

and considering the only free times i get too play much is the weekend this has become a stupid inconvenience.

well done sega, well f***in done!

Alamar
Nov 17, 2007, 05:31 PM
I did the BB thing too lol. It seems that alot of people are doing it. It took the payment no problem also. I cancelled it just as fast. Now BB and PSU are pending since last night.

DragonStorm
Nov 17, 2007, 05:33 PM
On 2007-11-17 14:30, magenta wrote:
I have mailed them 4 times, 3 of them unanswered

i am absolutely dissappointed and disgusted that the produce this kind of let down at a time like this! Having also missed the last day of 1up cup, and missing 2 days of hunting and leveling after a major update, i do want proper compensation.

and considering the only free times i get too play much is the weekend this has become a stupid inconvenience.

well done sega, well f***in done!

lol angry person #1 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif im so shocked on how i figured my issue was just me only but turns out tons of people ended up suffering...such as losing out on the last day of 1up like me and missing out on this update...I want to grind and make my Rucars http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I read your post again and omg same here, I had like 12 hours a day from thursday to sunday...and this is when something goes wrong http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DragonStorm on 2007-11-17 14:41 ]</font>

Randomness
Nov 17, 2007, 05:48 PM
Bah... I'm stuck in the same boat. Cancelled subscription Wednesday to switch over to the 6-month plan, and its still pending cancel... FIX. THIS. NOW. SEGA. I dont CARE if its Saturday, FIX IT NOW!

magenta
Nov 17, 2007, 05:55 PM
not angry, but a bit frustrated! and just pointing out a slight lack of professionalism.
If they (sega) are doing something about it already, they should at least inform us (its called customer reassurance)

anyway i did get a billing update (stating that now its a success) BUT i still get error Noo65

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9754/billingprobpl9.jpg

DragonStorm
Nov 17, 2007, 05:56 PM
On 2007-11-17 14:48, Randomness wrote:
Bah... I'm stuck in the same boat. Cancelled subscription Wednesday to switch over to the 6-month plan, and its still pending cancel... FIX. THIS. NOW. SEGA. I dont CARE if its Saturday, FIX IT NOW!

Fusturated person #2

number 1 is also fustruated lol..so ay soon we shall have a nation of fustruated people. That picture is exactly what it looks like for me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DragonStorm on 2007-11-17 14:59 ]</font>

Gunslinger-08
Nov 17, 2007, 06:14 PM
This IS Sega we're talking about...

Powder Keg
Nov 17, 2007, 06:18 PM
i am having the same problem i about to just make a new account

You won't be able to use your same characters under a new account.

Yeah, this is Sega we're talking about. But to be honest, given their past track record they've been doing pretty well up until this mistake.

DragonStorm
Nov 17, 2007, 06:23 PM
On 2007-11-17 15:12, Itachi1990 wrote:
[quote]On 2007-11-17 13:08, DragonStorm wrote:
Yes i am having this problem...well my stupid card was declined for some reason so it said for me to cancel my account then re-activate...its now the 17th and it still says pending cancel!! I mailed them and im still getting no answer. I missed the last day of 1up and now this new update i cant enjoy it yet >_<

i am having the same problem i about to just make a new account

haha no dont make a new account...u would have to completely start over on characters..and plus who knows if u make a new account and try to activate psu...and suddenly the problem appears...all of us did pay but we still got an expire error..best wait it out bud.

Itachi1990
Nov 17, 2007, 06:33 PM
On 2007-11-17 13:08, DragonStorm wrote:

[quote]i am having the same problem i about to just make a new account

Turambar
Nov 17, 2007, 07:11 PM
Yeah, same problem here. Probably a good thing since now I can focus on catching up on course readings as well as finishing up .hack//gu.

DragonStorm
Nov 17, 2007, 07:14 PM
lol to be honest, this is a good time now...I have a test on monday, tomorrow i have to participate for an event and i have tons of laundry and dishes...ill be quite busy. Im not so bothered about this anymore...i can get other things done in the mean time.

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 17, 2007, 08:12 PM
I'm not in this boat, but my wife is. They had this sort of problem around when the game was originally released. I don't know what the specific problem was then, but as I recall, it had to do with a great number of people all trying to register at the same time. This week, we had people rushing to renew before the 1up Cup was over, immediately followed by the most drastic patch we've ever had, and it's all capped off with the release of the expansion on Thursday. So yeah, I'm supposing that it's essentially a traffic issue.

It's fairly normal for the whole process to be rather slow, this is, in fact, quite absurd.

Itachi1990
Nov 17, 2007, 08:44 PM
this is makin me rly frustrated

Randomness
Nov 17, 2007, 11:18 PM
Yeah, come to think of it, I do recall not being able to get the billing site to let me register the first couple days. I took the time to clear story mode. Though, that time, the site itself wouldn't come up, instead of this massive lag in processing requests.

But, on the plus side, if its merely a backlog, it may resolve itself and we wont have to wait for Monday or *gulp* later... like after the AoI launch.

Alamar
Nov 17, 2007, 11:41 PM
I just can not tell you how pizzed I am about this. Give a huge update new expansion coming very very soon. And you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry with your billing site god know how many people are sitting here waiting. Are they working on it now? I don't know ST just loves not telling US ANYTHING EVER!!!!!! It would be nice to be at least told we are on it now or you have to wait till Monday. Dam something not some auto post letter that says we are sorry we will get back to you when its fixed. WHAT?! How about you have people on it at this moment. This would not pizz me off this bad if it was not a happen every few months. This happened to people at the start ok new game and all i'll give you that one. 2 or 3 months ago this happened to me. So is this what I have to look forward to you out of how many millions of websites taking millions of dollars everyday day in day out with NO PROBLEM!!!! So whats yours!? FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!! ok i am done now and feel much better.

Primera
Nov 18, 2007, 12:33 AM
let us hope they fix it soon....ihave so much to do in-game
and icant even play with the gaozoran rod imade ='(
*crosses fingers*

hurray.........

Itachi1990
Nov 18, 2007, 01:28 AM
betta be fixed by monday >.>

Chibi_psu
Nov 18, 2007, 04:36 AM
im having the same problem:error 065.This is the second time i get it.....

Powder Keg
Nov 18, 2007, 05:26 PM
We strive to respond to e-mails within a 24 hour period.

Whoops, assholes...

DragonStorm
Nov 18, 2007, 06:26 PM
BS ive waited since the 14th for a reply..ugh im mailing them again!