PDA

View Full Version : Just a Heads up about a Con man / Duper

Sim2002
Jan 4, 2003, 11:47 PM
Was on Antares 8 tonight and found a game called Dupe 4 Free funny huh? A player names Murdoc Lvl 30 RAmar was offering to dupe for free. Seemed really far from his Vega home where I saw him before and gave him one Pdrop to dupe as I figured that he was a thief. And yup when I showed up in his game he bolted. So I don't know if this guy is a duper but he is for sure quite the scam man. He even gets his friends to join games and tell him thanks for the dupes then he will take your (insert item) and flee. So don't be caught I only lost a photon drop but I kinda thought I would so it is no big loss to me. Just thought I would share this with everyone here. Play smart http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Spy
Jan 5, 2003, 12:09 AM
I saw the topic title and was afraid somebody found me out. Looks like I can rest easy tonight though.

Sedyne
Jan 5, 2003, 12:12 AM
On 2003-01-04 21:09, Spy wrote:
I saw the topic title and was afraid somebody found me out. Looks like I can rest easy tonight though.

lmao. that's one reason i try to play locked games now. also, i go to antares 8, and well there goes a hacker SOURCE. He was walking through walls and apparently has Action Replay in lobby11. alot of ppl were there to "support him" but i just wanted to see what was going to happen. GameCube PSO has really started to go down even more. Thanks alot SONIC TEAM! 10.00 a month from me won't continue after february! =)

eRUPT
Jan 5, 2003, 12:34 AM
On 2003-01-04 20:47, Sim2002 wrote:
Was on Antares 8 tonight and found a game called Dupe 4 Free funny huh? A player names Murdoc Lvl 30 RAmar was offering to dupe for free. Seemed really far from his Vega home where I saw him before and gave him one Pdrop to dupe as I figured that he was a thief. And yup when I showed up in his game he bolted. So I don't know if this guy is a duper but he is for sure quite the scam man. He even gets his friends to join games and tell him thanks for the dupes then he will take your (insert item) and flee. So don't be caught I only lost a photon drop but I kinda thought I would so it is no big loss to me. Just thought I would share this with everyone here. Play smart http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Thats exactly what you get for trying to get someone to dupe for you, I'm glad he scammed you. Idiot.

Spy
Jan 5, 2003, 12:43 AM
On 2003-01-04 21:34, eRUPT wrote:

Thats exactly what you get for trying to get someone to dupe for you, I'm glad he scammed you. Idiot.

5. Respect EVERYBODY in the forum. Everyone's equal here. This forum isn't just for one group or individual. Flaming will not be tolerated. You flame, you get banned. Racist remarks or ethnocentrism will result in banning. So, don't.

Note: Flamebaiting, or throwing remarks at users in attempt to get them to flame you, is just as bad as flaming.

O_O

I still need a beer.

Blur2168
Jan 5, 2003, 12:43 AM
ummm i think Sim wuz just proving he was a thief, not a duper ....

ginko990
Jan 5, 2003, 12:47 AM

Everyone already knows you hax.

Spy
Jan 5, 2003, 01:00 AM
They don't know I'm a con man though, boosh!

Sim2002
Jan 5, 2003, 01:35 AM
On 2003-01-04 21:43, Blur2168 wrote:
ummm i think Sim wuz just proving he was a thief, not a duper ....

Yes thank you that was my intent there, I am not intrested in duping and I don't like the comment that was made. I had a very strong hunch that he was nothing but a thief as the most of the dupers I have run across are always offering trades not offering to dupe for you. Any who thanks Blur2168 for defending me and thanks Spy as well for your own support http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I am a legit player only ... and as far as I know I have no dupes (only made 2 trades) so I a was just trying to do something to catch this guy and be able to alret others at the same time about him. Sorry if my first post led anyone to think other wise about me. Ok I have gone on long enough http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kodomo
Jan 5, 2003, 06:57 PM
On 2003-01-04 21:12, SedyneX930 wrote:

lmao. that's one reason i try to play locked games now. also, i go to antares 8, and well there goes a hacker SOURCE. He was walking through walls and apparently has Action Replay in lobby11. alot of ppl were there to "support him" but i just wanted to see what was going to happen. GameCube PSO has really started to go down even more. Thanks alot SONIC TEAM! 10.00 a month from me won't continue after february! =)

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know about SOURCE. He really doesn't have an Action Replay, sorry to tell you. He told me himself, and showed me how to do his tricks. One of them is driving a chair thru the little grove where the trees are, and how to do a little VERY small chat bubble. None of them require any cheat device. You can also walk into the pole thing on the left side of the counter if you know how to do it. I know how to do all three of those, but he asked me not to tell. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif He told me to act like a hax0r, to tick people off. XD Just thought I'd tell you.

RuneLateralus
Jan 5, 2003, 10:10 PM
On 2003-01-04 22:00, Spy wrote:

Wait...you are? So does this mean I will not get back my Yamoto you will make a back-up off?

Son of a...

HUtoji
Jan 16, 2003, 01:56 AM
I went into one of those rooms once just to mess with the duper... I bought a "Brand +3" from Mr. Red weapons store and gave it for the duper... who promptly ran off and never returned... my level 120 character really needed 2 Brand +3s, too =/

Guntz348
Jan 20, 2003, 04:39 AM
On 2003-01-04 22:00, Spy wrote:

They do now.