PDA

View Full Version : PSO-GC: EP2 Cmode Event

Kamica
Nov 18, 2007, 01:15 AM
Where: PSO Gamecube "the other servers"
Date: Anytime between December 20 and the end of
January
When: We will discuss the exact time but...I am hoping for it to start in the afternoon EST time and to end sometime at night.

Essentially, I am looking for anybody to sign up. However there are some things that I would prefer but are not completely necessary:
-Prior completion of EP2 cmode
-Access to instanting messaging for easy communication (if you have any, post it here)
-The ability to play without interruptions during the designated day

I am looking for more than three people to sign up. I fully expect that at least one person will have a scheduling problem or another conflict.

Once at least three people have signed up, we can begin to discuss a proper time for the event to place. The plan is to run C1-C5 in one day.

theonlyHNIC
Nov 18, 2007, 06:28 PM
I'm in.

ChronoLink
Nov 18, 2007, 08:41 PM
I'm in.

GreenArcher
Nov 19, 2007, 12:51 AM
I'm in, if I can still get my gamecube connected

Kamica
Nov 19, 2007, 07:22 AM
If you are reading this topic for the first time, don't be afraid to sign up despite the fact that three people have already signed up.

For the people that have signed up: What dates do you think will most be available to you? Do any of you have instant messaging?

Green_Archer: start trying to figure out if you can can connect.

ChronoLink
Nov 19, 2007, 11:04 AM
I have and use msn ( email in profile ), ventrilo ( no server ) and skype, but I see no problem in getting a new client for whatever purpose.

I'm currently available 24hours a day at weekends and at least 19:00-01:00 GMT+1 mid-week. ( If I'm correct that's 13:00-19:00, or 1pm-7pm, EST ). This is however subject to change depending on my job. I'll specify my schedule whenever I know more about this.

I whole-heartedly welcome a so called cmode event, but I was wondering what your motivations and ambitions are, and decide on which goals to aim for accordingly.
For me, all I care about is playing some cmode again and enjoy it, preferably with a team consisting of A-type cmode classes. Clearing RAmarls never really was my thing, unless it was one of my own. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Kamica
Nov 27, 2007, 04:54 PM
On 2007-11-19 08:04, ChronoLink wrote:
I have and use msn ( email in profile ), ventrilo ( no server ) and skype, but I see no problem in getting a new client for whatever purpose.

I'm currently available 24hours a day at weekends and at least 19:00-01:00 GMT+1 mid-week. ( If I'm correct that's 13:00-19:00, or 1pm-7pm, EST ). This is however subject to change depending on my job. I'll specify my schedule whenever I know more about this.

I whole-heartedly welcome a so called cmode event, but I was wondering what your motivations and ambitions are, and decide on which goals to aim for accordingly.
For me, all I care about is playing some cmode again and enjoy it, preferably with a team consisting of A-type cmode classes. Clearing RAmarls never really was my thing, unless it was one of my own. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Ah. Yes. Designating classes is something that we will need to do. I usually play HUcaseal although sometimes I play as HUcast.

The most important thing to find out is who is going to play the force. Afterall, we aren't beating ep2 cmode without one.

Brownski
Nov 28, 2007, 07:13 AM
I would be in, but I'm no longer in possession of my 'cube, and quite frankly I suck at C-Mode.

I hope you guys have fun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

AlexCraig
Nov 28, 2007, 10:46 AM
I would join up, but I don't have internet on my gamecube and I play BB online http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif Plus, work and campouts are getting in the way.

Sharkyland
Nov 28, 2007, 10:48 PM
Sounds interesting... are we TAing it?

(been so long, I dunno if I can HUney the first block of e2c4 anymore, didn't do that falling off the ledge trick because I... STILL... CAN'T... DO... IT)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2007-11-28 19:50 ]</font>

Kamica
Nov 29, 2007, 03:08 AM
On 2007-11-28 04:13, Brownski wrote:
I would be in, but I'm no longer in possession of my 'cube, and quite frankly I suck at C-Mode.

I hope you guys have fun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Aww. Theres not gonna be anymore Blessed on GC huh? That's too bad. Are you going to be on BB when it goes free?

On 2007-11-28 19:48, Sharkyland wrote:
Sounds interesting... are we TAing it?

(been so long, I dunno if I can HUney the first block of e2c4 anymore, didn't do that falling off the ledge trick because I... STILL... CAN'T... DO... IT)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2007-11-28 19:50 ]</font>

No need to TA....I simply want to play for completion.

As for falling off the ledge, yeah it is difficult to master at first. Even after "mastering" it, there is still the occasional mess up.

ChronoLink
Nov 29, 2007, 07:59 AM
Count me out.

My schedule changes are in and it seems I'll be working at weekends. I have been online over there on a daily basis since the day I posted ( and been doing 2p E2C everyday too; 4 sranks and counting! o.o; ), hoping to recognise someone, but I haven't had the pleasure of seeing a familiar face so far.

I will probably keep playing over there until BB goes free again, and until then I'd very much love to join a group of yours, but considering my tight schedule and the time zone issues you shouldn't count on me.

Sharkyland
Nov 29, 2007, 04:09 PM
(Really depends on the day tells me if I'm free or not. I'm pretty experienced with all classes though rangers aren't quite my thing. I'm more of a Hunter/Force type person. Whoever makes e2c3 better have a good connection, I really hate it when Gal Gryphon goes SSJ on me. The teleporting kamehame-HULK SMASH STOMP out of frigging nowhere or his famed lets shift to the right a bit so the player gets owned by the lightning stream.)

-still gotta see if I can connect-

It shouldn't take too long e2c1, e2c2, and e2c4 can be run once with an experienced team while e2c3 and e2c5 might do some retakes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2007-11-29 13:10 ]</font>

SStrikerR
Dec 3, 2007, 05:23 PM
ehh I can do it but I might need a lil pracitce cuz I never did ep 2's cmode before.

I have a hunewearl, humar, racast, and fomar...you can pick the char I use, I'm great with all them.

aim screenname=iamawesomeryan12, feel free to talk to me

Kamica
Dec 8, 2007, 06:58 PM
On 2007-12-03 14:23, Ryan113 wrote:
ehh I can do it but I might need a lil pracitce cuz I never did ep 2's cmode before.

I have a hunewearl, humar, racast, and fomar...you can pick the char I use, I'm great with all them.

aim screenname=iamawesomeryan12, feel free to talk to me

Ok. I added you to my buddy list.

As for those classes....none of those really work =/

If you got an extra memory card, make a hucaseal or hucast.

EP2 cmode as a beginner won't be so bad as long as there are at least two total experienced vets playing.

SStrikerR
Dec 8, 2007, 07:39 PM
well, i can make a hucast and own with him, so long as I get a sword

Sharkyland
Dec 9, 2007, 09:48 PM
HUnewearls just suck on e2c5 ;_; How dare you disrespect them. I've trained with HUnewearls with let's hit Gal Gryphon's head during the lightning stream attack!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2007-12-09 18:49 ]</font>

zandra117
Dec 9, 2007, 11:59 PM
I just realised there are no complete beginning to end c-mode videos on youtube. You guys should make one.

mattcpfc
Dec 10, 2007, 12:05 PM
I'd be interested in joining up for this, but it all depends if I can get my GC hooked up to the "other servers" again in a reasonable manner (if I can get it to work without closing off the internet like it did on my old computer).

I have completed EP2 C-mode tons times with my HUmar, FOmar and various HUcaseals, but that was a few years ago >.>. I used to know the maps off by heart, but we're not time attacking right? I should be able to get back into the swing of things soon enough (if I can get on).

Anyway, I'll keep you posted.

Ketchup345
Dec 10, 2007, 02:12 PM
Seems too close to advertising for those servers. If you want to do this, use their forums.