PDA

View Full Version : Post Edits

mizukage
Nov 19, 2007, 03:06 PM
It would be nice if it only displays the last edit info rather than a huge list of times..

Showing the last edit entry is better than a list, otherwise some posts, especially the OP will look like a mess.

Regardless of the number of edits, its best if it only displays the last entry, so it won't look messy like this...

Edited: My deep apologies.. I just realized that the entries can be removed. Silly me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mizukage on 2007-11-19 12:45 ]</font>

Jaspaller
Nov 19, 2007, 03:18 PM
I'm pretty sure you can delete the last edit since it shows up when you edit post. It should show up at the end of your text... although it would be nice if it was under your sig/post in a smaller font so that it looks cleaner.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jaspaller on 2007-11-19 12:20 ]</font>

MUDGRIP
Nov 19, 2007, 06:34 PM
.net

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 20, 2007, 04:43 PM
Like Jaspaller said: You can remove extra, "This Message was edited by:" lines when you edit it, again. The only one that has to stay is the new one that gets tagged on when you hit Submit.