PDA

View Full Version : PSO-GC: Can u find Asuka from the sil dragon?

Illywei
Nov 19, 2007, 08:12 PM
Ok, so ive been playin for a while now. And I've found the Musashi (Hard) and the Yamato (Vhard), and I wanna know if u can find the Asuka from Ult dragon. I've killed him about 30 times or so (with a lvl 85 Yellowboze HUcaseal) but no luck. Is it just me or can I just not find it at all?

Tact
Nov 19, 2007, 08:33 PM
The drop charts say no. As a Yellowboze, you get Dragon's Claws from the Sil Dragon.

http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php?by=sectionid&sectionid=9&version=v3

Illywei
Nov 19, 2007, 08:37 PM
Awww....but thanks very much tho http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif.
That helps alot.

Mithrandir
Nov 19, 2007, 09:35 PM
If you want an Asuka, you're in for a bit of a challenge.

You can get if from a Mericarol on Ultimate with a 1/394 drop rate. They shoot out super megid (no amount of dark resistance can block it) and have about 3500 HP. Plus, they only appear once in each run of Ep 2 Jungle.

They appear several times in certain quests (East and West Tower), but those quests are friggin hard.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. >_<

Best way to attack them is to use a rifle (Use a Holy Ray if you're not a Ranger), cause it has longer range than their megid.

Hope that helps.

Illywei
Nov 19, 2007, 09:41 PM
Alright man. Ill try it as soon as im a high enough lvl lol. I dont think a lvl 85 (89 now) can do very well in th jungle.

Mithrandir
Nov 19, 2007, 09:48 PM
I'm a 128 and it's still hard.

Go for some God/Body s and God/Power s they help a lot.

Illywei
Nov 19, 2007, 09:54 PM
Yeah...I've been lookin...but all I've found so far are Metal/Bodys and Ogre/Powers. O well....guess thats my luck for me lol. **Nvm...Yellowboze cant find God/Body/Power**

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Illywei on 2007-11-19 19:10 ]</font>

Banish
Nov 20, 2007, 10:45 AM
Ah, if you had Section ID WHITILL, you might have gotten ASUKA from Gol Dragon in Ultimate Spaceship.