PDA

View Full Version : Xenosaga Clan for noobs/returners/fresh characters XBOX360

Saner
Nov 19, 2007, 08:33 PM
lol well I don't expect this to happen but it's also indirectly throwing an idea out there for anyone resourceful enough to find people interested in it.

so ya, members reserve a character, and try to make/dress them as accurately as possible (thanks to the AOI added hairstyles, it's even more possible).
and usually it's best that their style fits your preference.

like examples:

Shion Uzuki. Human.
Ranger or Hunter (Hunter more recommended). mainly uses guns (since there is no M.W.S., maybe ranged weapons would be a good substitute since she did fire a sniper rifle in Episode 1. and in Episode 2 her attacks were primarily ranged-based. but she can be a Hunter/Ranger hybrid later on if one prefers). dress style can be anything from her episode 1, 2, or 3 costume, or even her episode 3 sneaking suit.

Miyuki Itsumi.
Human. Ranger or Hunter (Hunter more recommended). (used an M.W.S. but melee or ranged, or both up to the person). her dress style can be similiar to her Vector Uniform or her episode 3 sneaking suit (PSU has clothes similiar to it, forgot what they're called but you gotta buy the set).

KOS-MOS.
Cast. Hunter. (mainly melee based, she has been seen using ranged attacks mainly from a handgun, the rest can be SUV-based. but pretty flexible overall).
up to the person which version of KOS-MOS they want her to resemble.

Ziggy.
Cast. Hunter. (primarily melee based. his style is pretty straight forward. his trademark suit will be tricky to emulate, though).

MOMO.
Cast. Force. (her wand from episode 1 fits best for her, plus luckily, Bows fall into the Force category as well!) her costumes from the later episodes may be tougher to match, but hopefully her height doesn't end up taller than Jr.

Jr.
Human. Ranger. (guns and more guns are self-expanatory. especially his memorable dual-wielding pistols style. if that's your style, you'll fit right in. just try to get MOMO's final height before you set your own short height. being equal in height is passable, I guess. I haven't seen any trenchcoats in PSU, so maybe emulating his Episode 3 appearance would be easier at least for the time being.)

Chaos
Human. Force. (I dunno, maybe a wartechter would fit better or something cause you know knuckles are like his nature besides Ether skills. His bizzarre clothes may be possible to emulate in a similiar fashion.)

Allen Ridgeley
Human. Ranger. (he has used guns in episode 1 and 3, so that fits him best. but if you prefer helping out as a Force, that works too, I guess...)

Canaan
Human. Hunter. (single Knife would look good used by him, since that was his primary style.
I think even though he's a Realien, his combat ability is not on par with KOS-MOS or even Ziggy, therefore SUVs wouldn't fit Canaan's type of character. It's not an insult, but a reminder of his unique nature compared to androids and cyborgs. And it gives Canaan all the more reason to adapt to his limitations and still have the capacity to defeat any target.

Jin Uzuki
Human. Hunter. (swords, especially sabers, would naturally fit him best. and don't be afraid to use twin sabers later on, cause one of his Ep.3 special moves involves dual-wielding anyway. )

well ya, those are some thoughts thrown around. I prefer not dictating how they should appear, equip and fight, but I don't expect this to happen anyway.

but if it did, it would be interesting finding committed people interested. They don't have to roleplay the characters mentally, but it's a nice bonus if they have fun with it.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/burger.gif

I just thought how cool it would be if at least 6 of these characters like form a clan together and like enjoy PSU and AOI together as a team.

But it's tricky cause each person has their own preferences and goals. it takes luck to organize a group that thinks alike.

I mean if this happened, it really won't be like a static group that only does stuff if everyone else is on, that limits everyone's free schedule to get some real progress done.

and also it wouldn't be a materialistic group that plays for the munny and the rares. I mean those would be a cool bonus to have but the members shouldn't base their fun on those things. I guess what this kinda clan would play for is the social committed fellowship aiming to complete all the missions and learn more about the story, and level in the process and maybe come across some neat items.

But as for who gets the spoils, well, there would be a fair way to distribute that stuff, but no one should be like upset if they don't get what they want when they want it.

Everyone's entitled to some cool loot, but ya, it would help if the members don't really depend on the loot and money to get fun out of the moments the clan has together.

Also I would make it clear that beggars are not wanted. if people want money or rares, they'll earn it, but not at the expense of leaving the team, to go off and join another team to obtain their ambitions. ya they may ask for meseta if they need a little extra to afford something, but shouldn't hold a grudge or feel bad if no one chooses to lend/give them the dough. Also, if someone picks up something they can't use, but another member can, it would be best to give it to that member instead of selling it, unless they don't want it.

well in short, I just envision a clan like this where all the members are courteous, patient, not ruled by ambition, loyal, fun to hang out with.

but hahaha, good luck finding people that are like that AND are Xenosaga fans XD XD XD (well it was a neat thought, but I also prefer making original avatar, cause anyways there is so much diversity online, most people don't have the interest to "copy" celebrities, and I don't blame them) .

blah, chances are I'll just create an original character and like meet people online that have AOI and have similiar tastes in fun and unity,

yeah I just plan on seeking out the right people cause it's boring having loose connections you only see once in a while, and maybe messsage once or twice, and not being part of a fun group that are always together and not full of BS and disorganized members that come and go, just using the clan as a go-between to get what they wanna get out of the game content.

but ya the other thing is the schedule dilemma.

normally a good committed clan should be no more than 6 members. especially since the party limit is 6 anyway, unless some can't commit.

ya, sometimes too much growth weakens an organization. and having too many friends on list means too much commitments to be made that sometimes they end up as distractions if they are just around to message and take up friend space.

on the plus side, more than 6 means more options and support if certain members are not available.

then again it's pretty situational what works and what doesn't.

Ah just ignore my Xenosaga Clan thingy, it's just an idea thrown up there for anyone that wants to use it for their own group, I got another idea.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_salad.gif

Aviva
Nov 23, 2007, 03:28 AM
that sounds cute! Good luck!

Saner
Nov 23, 2007, 10:26 AM
naw it was just an idea tossed up, but I have others things planned. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif