PDA

View Full Version : Finally cleared ep. 2

Siegfried
Jan 5, 2003, 01:46 PM
It may sound sad, but I have finally cleared ep. 2 on normal mode. I(61; RAmar) and a HUnewearal(32) and a HUcast(42) walked through the Seabed with few problems (HUnny dies once in a while because of Delbiter/Zoa). Probably the scariest thing was the words that Olga Flow was saying. IT WAS FREAKY as anything. I'm just sad that after we beat his second form there was nothing else. I was looking forward to fighting more, because we were still stocked. I had only used 1 moon atomizer and 1 monofluid. I'm sure there are more forms, right, in harder difficulties?

:unknown smiley:

Raist
Jan 5, 2003, 02:58 PM
actually no there aren't more forms, he just has one more attack in which he turns you into flowen and you take damage in his place, just like falz third form attack.

LamerPanda
Jan 5, 2003, 03:12 PM
I still have yet to figure out what the heck Olga's saying. o_0

I beat the Seabed at level 42... Sinow Zoas kept freezing me and beating the crud out of me (killing me 2 times before I even reached OF), but at least hiding on higher levels and shooting down at Delbiters worked pretty well.

Cloak
Jan 5, 2003, 03:59 PM
He says "hi i sell pies would you like to buy some? no? ok, you die." backwards.

Tenshin
Jan 5, 2003, 04:33 PM
I just beat ep2 on HARD last nite with JP people..I was lvl 38(yep !, no lie), and Im a RAMAR. I was playing with a lvl 42 RAcaseal and a...117 FORCE. But WE couldnt beat it the first time, then a lvl 148HUcast came in and helped us out. Well damn, it went by VERY VERY quick. That dude did like thousands of damage. Anyway, man, was it a TOTAL EXPEIRENCE. I WAS STUNNED, SHOCKED, AND SHIT IN PANTS. Oh man it was the greatest. I admired the nice graphics in the seabed, and the boss. never seen anything like it..oh man....

EP2 IS THE GREATEST !!!

I bet u guys dont know the secret after olga's final form..(heh, I bet you do know, but anyway, YES U DO KNOW, IM JUST LATE)

RellikTakahashi
Jan 5, 2003, 04:52 PM
he doesnt say anything just muttered sounds!!!!

2Xtreme
Jan 5, 2003, 05:05 PM
Yes, Episode 2 is AMAZING! It's a shame that almost nobody plays it online... I guess it's because they haven't yet cleared those HORRIBLE VR areas yet offline.

RavenTW
Jan 5, 2003, 05:19 PM
Yeah, no one wants to play VR offline, neither do they online. Seabed is the best, especially Olga Flow. Flow is surprisingly easy...until you beat his first form. I was at level 70+ and he still felled me once on Normal offline. You should see him on hard/Vhard. He glows a translucent red and on Vhard (at least) he turns you into Flowen as a type of soul stealing technique.

Siegfried
Jan 5, 2003, 05:51 PM
On 2003-01-05 13:33, Tenshin wrote:
I just beat ep2 on HARD last nite with JP people..I was lvl 38(yep !, no lie), and Im a RAMAR. I was playing with a lvl 42 RAcaseal and a...117 FORCE. But WE couldnt beat it the first time, then a lvl 148HUcast came in and helped us out. Well damn, it went by VERY VERY quick. That dude did like thousands of damage. Anyway, man, was it a TOTAL EXPEIRENCE. I WAS STUNNED, SHOCKED, AND SHIT IN PANTS. Oh man it was the greatest. I admired the nice graphics in the seabed, and the boss. never seen anything like it..oh man....

EP2 IS THE GREATEST !!!

I bet u guys dont know the secret after olga's final form..(heh, I bet you do know, but anyway, YES U DO KNOW, IM JUST LATE)

Secret? As far as I could tell, you beat him ad that's it. No Flowen's sword or nuttin.

Tenshin
Jan 5, 2003, 09:20 PM
HELLO 2XTREMEME !!! I AM SUIKEN THE RAMAR WHO STALKED U LAST NITE ! lol...

Anyway, yeah, my japanese friend was telling me about like a secret weapon at the end, red item, rare, i dunno..lol

RavenTW
Jan 5, 2003, 09:38 PM
Either Ten star Flowens or olgas DNA, but you need both to make the DARK FLOW. 800 ATP to use, and adds 800 ATP to ya, but you can't combo with it, so I've heard.

Tenshin
Jan 5, 2003, 09:44 PM
only hunters can use dark flow ?

Jiggga
Jan 5, 2003, 10:06 PM
lol, im level 70 i never even seen olga flow.. i dont feel like doin it normal mode since the shit exp. I tried ep. 2 on vhard, i cant beat that gol dragon for my life... anyone have any suggestions to beating this shit licker?

Ghaleon
Jan 5, 2003, 10:53 PM
i tried olga today with my 44 FOmar. i ALMOST had him but the he shot me with a laser or something. made me hide in a corner and cry for hours http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Siegfried
Jan 7, 2003, 08:41 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I beat him today. It was so much different this time around. Not any harder, just different. I healed just as many times (give or take), but it seemed more qualifying to beatit by MYSELF. Now I can move on to fight the Gol Dragon in hard mode. Or maybe even Dark Falz by MYSELF in Hard... maybe.

:unknown smiley:

mystic_knight
Jan 7, 2003, 08:57 PM
On 2003-01-05 12:12, LamerPanda wrote:
I still have yet to figure out what the heck Olga's saying. o_0

He says "I won't drop any rares."