PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Demolition Comet

Aryn
Jan 5, 2003, 02:11 PM
Currently seeking a Demolition comet, Photon Percentage does NOT matter. Will do anything for said item, including the raising of specialty mags for said individual willing to trade. Or even Give. I was a victim of Sonic Team's idiocy. >__<

Hero
Jan 5, 2003, 02:31 PM
I got alot of special mags to trade,any in specific you want??

sepphie
Jan 5, 2003, 02:41 PM
I'm going to be trading for a demo comet here on monday. What would you offer me for it??

Aryn
Jan 5, 2003, 02:50 PM
For the comet, nearwell anything and everyting. Pdrops, Tri, Di, and Monogrinders, Yamato +30, G-Assassin Sabers +25, Guilty Light.. any weapon type you're particularly interested in acquiring?

BlueFire2k5
Jan 5, 2003, 03:15 PM
Okay, I have a demo + 25 25/0/25/0 (Found myself, its legit) and one thing you said interested me. The mag raising. Would you be willing to raise me a mag for the demo? If you would, I would need it to have 50 dex, as low of def as you can get, no mind, and the rest in pow. I would like the mag to have pilla as one of the photon blasts and I really don't care if its rare or not.

Annoy
Jan 5, 2003, 08:33 PM
Heh...just got one today. Traded like an hour ago...they're cool...and fun http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Aryn
Jan 6, 2003, 12:30 AM
Hence my absolute LOVE of a good Demo Comet. The speed, the appearence, it's oh-so sexy! >D

BlueFire2k5
Jan 6, 2003, 01:16 AM
The reason I want to trade mine is that it wont hit in Ult. I'm a HUcast and have really bad ATA so I tend to use more + hit or more ATA swords or whatnot.

Driadyte
Jan 6, 2003, 02:19 AM
I'm a HUcast, level 110, and I don't have any problem hitting with my Demo Comet. Well, no more problems than with my Dragon Slayer or Yamato.

BTW: I've been leveling in Addicting Food lately, and there are two or three rooms where I pipe for Mil Lilies. I'll let you know if I find another Demo Comet.

BlueFire2k5
Jan 6, 2003, 02:30 AM
Well, I have no dex on my mag and with demo I have only about 160-170 ATA. Doesn't hit much, I would much rather use my mech's with 40% hit.

Aryn
Jan 6, 2003, 04:43 AM
Mil Lillies.. do they drop that weapon for a purplenum?

DKM
Jan 6, 2003, 05:46 AM
no, mils apparently drop psycho wand for purplenum. THAT is worth a demo comet and then some...

Aryn
Jan 6, 2003, 07:10 AM
That's something awfully nice to know whenever I break into Ultimate .. currently I am happening to be level 79. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Almost there! XD

Driadyte
Jan 6, 2003, 04:36 PM
No, Mil Lilies drop Demo Comets for Redria and someone else. And good luck running through Ultimate caves at level 80!