PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP AOI DOWNLOAD PROB

Ossie
Nov 20, 2007, 08:17 AM
Iv downloaded AOI but when i put psu in it isnt asking me to update anything, my friends said it asked them to update and theyve got a new sceeen, I HAVE NOTHING :{

Telina
Nov 20, 2007, 08:20 AM
yea, i havn't gotten a different title screen either, i hear some people have already, just wait for sega to bring everything up to speed and the servers back online

Roka
Nov 20, 2007, 08:21 AM
Just wait you will get it more and more people are getting the update so just be calm and wait.

BeastlyMike
Nov 20, 2007, 08:21 AM
Its a Patch you get.

Ossie
Nov 20, 2007, 08:23 AM
Yea thats what i mean the download should produce an update for when u put PSU in but i havent got this

Koadie
Nov 20, 2007, 08:24 AM
interesting very very interesting

Ossie
Nov 20, 2007, 08:30 AM
Iv just resoretd to downloading it again

SLY_J
Nov 20, 2007, 08:32 AM
Ok, I think I just had the same problem you had, and here's how I fixed it. It seems like you aren't getting the prompt to download the new title update. Here's what you do:
1. Go to the dashboard.
2. Go to the "System" blade.
3. Select "Memory."
4. Highlight your hard drive (or whatever you downloaded AoI to) and press Y.
5. You should be at a screen that says "Device Options." Now press this specific sequence of buttons: X, X, LB, RB, X, X.
6. A message should pop up from the right side of the screen that says, "This will perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 storage devices. Do you want to continue?"
7. Select "Yes."
8. Start up Phantasy Star Universe, and you should be prompted to dlownload the newest Title Update. After you finish downloading the title update the game should restart. When you press Start, you should see a message box asking you if you want to start AoI!

fearbefore
Nov 20, 2007, 08:33 AM
yea ive had mine down dowloaded for 3hrs now and no update still got the same psu title screen. i better be able to play when servers go back up.

Koadie
Nov 20, 2007, 08:33 AM
naw not worth it dude because it justs wastes time I mean chances are serverse will be up by the time u run it again I hope..........

Koadie
Nov 20, 2007, 08:34 AM
and doesnt that thing he just told you to do erase everything on your console I could of swore i did that once and it happened

Roka
Nov 20, 2007, 08:35 AM
On 2007-11-20 05:32, SLY_J wrote:
Ok, I think I just had the same problem you had, and here's how I fixed it. It seems like you aren't getting the prompt to download the new title update. Here's what you do:
1. Go to the dashboard.
3. Select "Memory."
5. You should be at a screen that says "Device Options." Now press this specific sequence of buttons: X, X, LB, RB, X, X.
6. A message should pop up from the right side of the screen that says, "This will perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 storage devices. Do you want to continue?"
7. Select "Yes."
8. Start up Phantasy Star Universe, and you should be prompted to dlownload the newest Title Update. After you finish downloading the title update the game should restart. When you press Start, you should see a message box asking you if you want to start AoI!

You are awsome.

PALRAPPYS
Nov 20, 2007, 08:38 AM
On 2007-11-20 05:32, SLY_J wrote:
1. Go to the dashboard.
3. Select "Memory."
7. Select "Yes."

That brings up the Rename/Format section... >_>

R2D6battlebot
Nov 20, 2007, 08:43 AM
It just disconnected me from XboxLive and when i resigned in it told me i needed to update. Resolves your question, but I havent checked to see if the server is back online (my guess is yes). Im busy watching the new HORRIBLE theme song.

Smallredbox
Nov 20, 2007, 08:44 AM
yeah but the button sequence isnt part of that.

I did it and got to the AOI screen

I works