PDA

View Full Version : De Rol Le buttons?

EtherForce
Nov 22, 2007, 12:11 AM
So how do the buttons work? He doesn't seem to be in attacking range too often.

Skyly
Nov 22, 2007, 12:17 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, left buttons move the raft right and right moves the raft right.

EtherForce
Nov 22, 2007, 12:35 AM
Is that it? I remember hearing you could change the speed of the raft too.

thunder-ray
Nov 22, 2007, 07:26 AM
not sure about that one i tired to test it out but the party i was in had their own ideas....

Xaeris
Nov 22, 2007, 07:03 PM
I've done a few solo runs and I haven't experienced anyway to change the raft's speed. If De Rol Le wanted to be out of my bow range, well, then he was out of my bow range. It seems to me there's four buttons on each side to perform a single function for the sake of convenience and having places to stand while you're in FPS mode.

MSAksion
Nov 23, 2007, 04:03 PM
I put 4 of us rangers and Forces on the buttons on the left side and 2 hunters on the right side.

It seemed to have worked - we moved the raft so we're up close touching it so our hunters could slice its pods off its thorax.

So basically if you want to move in that direction put everyone on the other side of the boat. Or just take 6 Rangers and Forces with you. Another boss that pwns hunters if the hunters can't even get a cut in =/

Lady_Alexiel
Nov 23, 2007, 04:13 PM
do you need 1 person on each button to get the raft to move and so forth? Or will two people or even solo be enough to get the buttons to work correctly?

Schubalts
Nov 23, 2007, 05:05 PM
Only 1 person needs to stand on the button to move the raft.

Remedy
Nov 23, 2007, 05:14 PM
However, the more people are on that side pressing buttons, the faster it drifts, I think.