PDA

View Full Version : Removing party members

_MorningStar_
Nov 22, 2007, 01:11 AM
On a run as party leader a player joined are mission. He was rude and made comment
about another players mother. That other
player happed to be my brother and are
mother passed away not to long ago. When
the mission ended I removed him from the
party.

Anyway I thought I would post this
question:

When is it right to remove a player from
the group?

Carlo210
Nov 22, 2007, 01:14 AM
Was he joking around or was he serious.

like, "Argh! you got the rare! That sucks... like your mom! lol"

-
Less vulgarity please.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2007-11-22 17:52 ]</font>

MetalIdol876
Nov 22, 2007, 01:14 AM
You're playing for fun. He clearly was in his own world and crossed the line. He deserved to be booted.

The_Gio
Nov 22, 2007, 01:17 AM
Well thats just a matter of your morals, in your case, you had every right to do that. Also, you should boot someone if their being rude period from the beginning don't wait until the end. I do think its stupid tho when people are just playing and the party leader decides that he doesn't like what PA the person is using and decides to boot him. But that is just my opinion..

_MorningStar_
Nov 22, 2007, 01:44 AM
I can’t remember his exact words but it made my brother really upset.
I try to be a fair person; after all IT IS just a game, right?
Then again I do wish I removed him earlier, because as leader
it was my responsibility to keep people from harassing my team.

R2R_Crysaki
Nov 22, 2007, 01:52 AM
well...omp, i would've booted him during mission so the guy wouldn't get anything out of it, deserved it...just like the world, no one cares who they hurt...

drizzle
Nov 22, 2007, 02:44 AM
I would not have waited until the end of the mission. Insult people like that, and you're out, sir.

thunder-ray
Nov 22, 2007, 07:06 AM
its ok i dont blame you for booting his punk ass. he shouldn't talk shit about peoples parents like that, ive always felt when you have to talk shit about people parents that was weak. again sorry to hear about what happened to your mother it just pisses me off when people like him use that weak ass "your mother" shit. but its ok what goes around comes around the bad things he does or say to people will come back to get haunt him later.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: thunder-ray on 2007-11-22 04:07 ]</font>

Noblewine
Nov 23, 2007, 12:36 AM
I would of booted the person immediately.

jcm5
Nov 29, 2007, 04:59 PM
i wudve have booted him right before mission ended

Jaspaller
Nov 29, 2007, 05:02 PM
On 2007-11-29 13:59, jcm5 wrote:
i wudve have booted him right before mission ended

I came here to post this. Well... with proper grammar of course!

People are dicks. Either remove them right away or remove them right before the mission ends.