PDA

View Full Version : Holy crap, some people don't need to be a support class.

Mystil
Nov 22, 2007, 03:10 AM
Earlier today while doing the lightening beasts mission, I was stunned by 3 GRASS ASSASSINS. We had an AT in the party, you know lvl40 fucking support and this person was just steady PAing away..

What made it so bad was, I was paralyzed for about 2 fucking minutes, getting beat up pretty bad(thank god I have 3350HP -,-, I had 900 left when I FINALLY unparalyzed). All I said was "wow". I wanted to blow my top, but I kept my cool. I asked myself this:

WHY THE FUCK DO I BUY SOL ATOMIZERS; WHEN MY ASS IS GRASS, PEOPLE WONT RETURN THE FAVOR? It makes me feel bad when EVERYBODY pays me no mind when I'm frozen/stunned and getting ponded on. But then I have to go be mr.teamwork, when the same thing happens to them. And for the "learn to dodge", you can't dodge stuff that you're not aware of.

You can't USE ANTIMATES for paralysis!!!

Lightening beasts = SE GALORE.

I swear at this point there is only one techer in the whole game who I know I can count on(you know who).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-11-22 00:17 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
Nov 22, 2007, 08:13 AM
This is the reason my FOmar on PSO went from my alt to my main. XP Nobody lived up to my FOing standards, so I just did that shit myself.

Oddly in PSU I no longer give a shit and expect nothing. Well, actually, I do expect Sols and Anti, but that's because I generally get them in open games, along with an actual thanks for using mine on others. >_>; But... Different version, yeah.

mizukage
Nov 22, 2007, 09:05 AM
Grass Assassins, the worst enemies of PSO is actually back in AOI? I haven't fought any yet.. The only support unit I like would be Protransers due to their abilities of having auto-goggle. Its such a pain to deal with an ambush when you are equipped with the goggles, totally powerless.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Schubalts
Nov 22, 2007, 11:00 AM
On 2007-11-22 06:05, mizukage wrote:
Grass Assassins, the worst enemies of PSO is actually back in AOI? I haven't fought any yet..

They even scream and spawn babies when they die!

TetsuyaHikari
Nov 22, 2007, 02:48 PM
Man..that really sucks Mystil D:

I've been in that situation a few times myself, actually. I'll sit there paralyzed or asleep and NOBODY in the party will use a Sol and the Techer won't use Reverser.

Luckily, I'm like a wall with a little over 3,000 HP, but still..come on! You're sitting there, not able to do anything and you're thinking, "Okaaaay! What's taking so long?!" when you're probably one of the most valuable assets to the party, since you do so much damage and whatnot.

It can be a bit irritating *sighs*

Some people shouldn't be a support type if they don't know how to do their job http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif

Remedy
Nov 22, 2007, 02:49 PM
It's even worse when you ARE the support and your ducklings won't Sol or Star you to keep you in the game. =-.-=;;;

THEY ARE BUYABLE YOU FUCKING HUMARS HAVE NO EXCUSE http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

MrNomad
Nov 22, 2007, 02:49 PM
Such bad teamwork from techers > < Someday my CAST fT shall bring some light to the darkness that is bad teamwork =P

MrNomad
Nov 22, 2007, 03:01 PM
On 2007-11-22 11:49, Remedy wrote:
It's even worse when you ARE the support and your ducklings won't Sol or Star you to keep you in the game. =-.-=;;;

THEY ARE BUYABLE YOU FUCKING HUMARS HAVE NO EXCUSE http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

Sols and Stars buyable? I thought u cant buy them only in player shops? > >

Remedy
Nov 22, 2007, 03:45 PM
On 2007-11-22 12:01, MrNomad wrote:
Sols and Stars buyable? I thought u cant buy them only in player shops? > >Yes, both Sol and Star Atomizers are available at NPC shops.

VanHalen
Nov 22, 2007, 04:33 PM
On 2007-11-22 12:45, Remedy wrote:

Sols and Stars buyable? I thought u cant buy them only in player shops? > >Yes, both Sol and Star Atomizers are available at NPC shops.

Orly? Cool, I was getting worried that they took them out since the mission lobby CAST never had them.

MrNomad
Nov 22, 2007, 04:54 PM
On 2007-11-22 13:33, VanHalen wrote:

On 2007-11-22 12:45, Remedy wrote:

Orly? Cool, I was getting worried that they took them out since the mission lobby CAST never had them.

Now my CAST fT shall be an even greater help :3

Jaspaller
Nov 22, 2007, 05:48 PM
Good thing I don't play with randoms anymore... most of them are complete idiots.

Jakosifer
Nov 22, 2007, 06:01 PM
On 2007-11-22 14:48, Jaspaller wrote:
Good thing I don't play with randoms anymore... most of them are complete idiots.

This.

If your friends/usual running mates aren't on, just solo or something. Save yourself the annoyance of dealing with the vast majority of fucktards.

Mystil
Nov 22, 2007, 06:11 PM
Yea Im slowly being anti-random party joiner.

On 2007-11-22 08:00, Schubalts wrote:

On 2007-11-22 06:05, mizukage wrote:
Grass Assassins, the worst enemies of PSO is actually back in AOI? I haven't fought any yet..

They even scream and spawn babies when they die!

On a side note, it would have been cool if those babies turned into grown up GA's and started attacking.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-11-22 15:12 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-11-22 15:13 ]</font>

Schubalts
Nov 22, 2007, 07:32 PM
In one, they kindasortamaybe do. One assassin spawns, you kill it, its babies flee. Then 2 more assassins immediately spawn. Guess 2 of the babies found some steroids fast.

Sharkyland
Nov 25, 2007, 11:39 AM
I'm still trying to figure out the range of sol & stars. I'm sometimes there to do it, but sometimes I'm really short. I try to 'support' if no one else is doing it (or if I have the ability) but switching to my 'reverser' wand with my lag sorta sux.

Broodstar1337
Nov 25, 2007, 11:46 AM
On 2007-11-22 11:49, Remedy wrote:

I hear that. Especially in Sakura Blast, I've been getting my ass frozen left and right. Can't reverser yourself when you're encased in ice.

Seems more and more like everyone is just looking out for themselves. This isn't even a party game anymore; it's a game where individuals band together to accomplish individual goals.

Mystil
Nov 25, 2007, 03:45 PM
On 2007-11-25 08:39, Sharkyland wrote:
I'm still trying to figure out the range of sol & stars. I'm sometimes there to do it, but sometimes I'm really short. I try to 'support' if no one else is doing it (or if I have the ability) but switching to my 'reverser' wand with my lag sorta sux.

Think it has the range of lvl 1-10 Reverser.