PDA

View Full Version : So, about this 192 error..

Mwabwetumba
Nov 22, 2007, 11:06 AM
From start to finish:

Nov 24, 2006. I use my father's VISA to purchase a GUARDIANs license succesfully.
---
Jan 09, 2007. My account is cancelled as I decided to go for a hiatus, unknown length.
---
Feb 14, 2007. The pull of PSU was too strong to ignore and I resumed my account with the same VISA card.
---
Apr 20-something, 2007. We move to a new address, the monthly PSU payment rolls on as usual without any issues.
---
Nov 09, 2007. During the subscription, I change my credit card information to that of my own, which I recieved earlier during the summer.
---
Nov 15or16, 2007. Payment failed to get through and along with alot of other users, I was victimized by the billing site issues in which my account wouldn't cancel so that I could re-subscribe.
---
Nov 19, 2007. My account is succesfully cancelled and I try to re-subscribe using my own VISA. Error 192 recieved. I try to subscribe with my father's VISA again, also failed with 192 as the result.
---
Nov 20, 2007. Tries again with both cards. Phail.
Sends a mail to EU SEGA SUPPORT.
---
Nov 21, 2007. Tried with my own card again. 192.
---
Nov 22 (today), 2007. Called my bank about the situation, they had no idea. Still no reply from support. Called my brother and asked to try with his MASTERCARD. 192. Phone flies through the air and punches a hole in a wooden door. Writes up this post on PSO-world.
---
And that is my story as of today.
What the **** should I do about this, exactly?

Edit: should probably add that error 192 stems from that my card is flagged for being a high risk of fraud and is therefore rejected.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mwabwetumba on 2007-11-22 08:17 ]</font>

SabZero
Nov 22, 2007, 12:52 PM
The PlaySEGA account is in your name or your dads? That's the only thinkg I can think about. Don't stop hassling your bank/card issuers and SEGA themselves.

Must be something about the card that's in your name...

Don't give up on your account just yet. We're rooting for you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif