PDA

View Full Version : Vhard mode Dark Falz

Creature
Nov 22, 2007, 11:24 AM
I quit PSO because I am lvl 81 and cannot beat Vhard mode Dark Falz. I've found a calling to come back to PSO and then I remembered my problem with Dark falz so can anyone help? Another thing, I have over 300 hours, I'm lvl 81, im still not in Ult mode. Someone help me!

~~~Creature 3.0~~~

--
Mod edit: title

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-11-22 09:02 ]</font>

Jaspaller
Nov 22, 2007, 11:36 AM
What type of character you, and what type of equipment do you have? Also what are your mag stats?

Rob19
Nov 22, 2007, 11:59 AM
just make sure you stay at full health. even lv 81 is overkill for vh falz, especially offline imo. and no, thats not w/ "uber" gear either

GuardianKnux
Nov 22, 2007, 12:09 PM
oh yea 81 is more than ready to talk falz down, just grab scapes thats the life blood of any class for a falz fight, just use resta every chance you get. Don't think that just because you are only missing 50 hp he wont kill you lol because he will and just have high resists. there is a way i know to dodge grants but i wont post that yet. just remember scapes and resists.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GuardianKnux on 2007-11-22 09:09 ]</font>

Jaspaller
Nov 22, 2007, 12:32 PM
Maybe it would be easier to use resta if he wasn't a Cast?

I see that your profile shows you as a HUcaseal. Grab a sturdy Handgun (A mechgun can also do some decent damage). Find a pair of musashi/Yamato from the dragon as well if you can so you can take down the first forms easier, and use guns on his final form.

Otherwise work on improving your ATP through your mag and make sure you are stocked on items before you attempt to fight him.

ashaz
Nov 22, 2007, 01:37 PM
I would reccomend one hell of lot of healing items, and only take your scape dolls in if you think you have a good chance, or else they get wasted

kizu
Nov 22, 2007, 04:50 PM
when you go in, start dumping items before the fight starts, that might help with healing a bit. If you find a handgun or good hit mechgun with a hp refilling special, stick to it. Also level up your mag a lot. I beat falz once on Vh with a cast, it was hard but dueable.

KayaHime
Nov 22, 2007, 07:22 PM
In my opinion, Dark Falz battles with casts and caseals are the hardest, simply because you are so limited on the number of healing items. I usually head down to the battle with as many mates and star atomizers as I can. I don't like to use star atomizers to heal, but it is helpful if you end up running out of mates. Also, if possible, maybe bring a mag that heals you if your health gets below a certain point, or when you get a Photon Blast?

It helps to try to be as conservative as possible with your healing items on the first two forms, because (at least in my experience), the third form is the hardest to kill for Hunters and Rangers.

ShadowofFire
Nov 22, 2007, 09:28 PM
i was offline with my first player slythe on level 85 when i onwd dark falz
and i will tell you the secert is dogeing and item retaining.
your best deffinse is a good offense combined with dogeing.
use sincable wepons 2
for the beganing if you a stronger cast with a high level power mag than you should use a slicer type wepons to take down the spikes. if that does not work use a hand gun.
wait for a good time though if you wait for the spikes to crowd on you than u can easliy doge to the side leaving a huge opening. after this is said and done then you have dark falz apper out if his magic tower per say. and he atemps to manhandle you with spells. you have a rare change of dogeing the spells (mostly Rafoe) but you are ubber skrewed if you get frozen so i recomend you bring a nice ice resist. use a storng sword or a strong multi target wepon your u will find yourself cussing at the screen whe you keep hiting his spike demons.
after this he will float around the egdes of the arena and yet again pull out some sloppy spells.
these are easyer to doge and most can be doged by side steping away from the arm he is firing from. use your stongest one target wepon for this, (most have Yamoto).
after this u have a huge showdown with the true test of this fight.
dark falz emeditly stikes, if this kills you than you should not wast your time trying again enless you plan on bring dargon hps with you because Defenise boosters dont do u crap for the slash does a set amount of damge.
with luck a one target meele wepon could win but in some causes it will fail you.
i

if you are a force than u are crazy bad at this game cause i beat ultimate dark falz on level 79 with a force!

ix3u
Nov 23, 2007, 01:53 AM
i totally just beat him last night on my lvl 54 FOnewerl. i tried at lvl 50 and he spanked me. but i guess being persistant pays off. good luck

Creature
Nov 23, 2007, 02:42 PM
I am a HUcaseal, lvl 86, I have a Nidra lvl 118 that mostly boosts power, I use Yamato, Varista, and L&K14 combat as my main wepons, I use holiness armour, my slots are PB/Amplifier and 2 Ogre/Powers, and my sheild is an Atribute Wall. Thank you for your help everyone, if you come up with anything else you think might help me, feel free to post it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Creature on 2007-11-23 11:43 ]</font>

Jaspaller
Nov 23, 2007, 02:49 PM
You have a great setup, except for those PB/Amplifiers... get rid of those for some better stuff like more Ogre/Powers or Arm units.

Level up your mag more so you get more increased attack power. Other than that, just learn his patterns, attack accordingly and take him out.

Creature
Nov 23, 2007, 03:39 PM
By the way, what "Resist" slots are good for Dark Falz?

Jaspaller
Nov 23, 2007, 04:08 PM
I personally never use resist units (except for the Perfect/Resist). You can set yourself up with a few Resist/Saints. It should reduce Dark Falz Grants attack in his final form.

Creature
Nov 23, 2007, 04:10 PM
Ok thanks for the help. Once again if you come up with anything you think might be helpful, feel free to post.

KayaHime
Nov 23, 2007, 04:20 PM
On 2007-11-23 11:42, Creature wrote:
I am a HUcaseal, lvl 86, I have a Nidra lvl 118 that mostly boosts power, I use Yamato, Varista, and L&K14 combat as my main wepons, I use holiness armour, my slots are PB/Amplifier and 2 Ogre/Powers, and my sheild is an Atribute Wall. Thank you for your help everyone, if you come up with anything else you think might help me, feel free to post it.

Wow, you really need to level up your mag. It'll help you a lot if it's higher level. I don't think I've ever made it past level 60 without a fully-raised Mag.

Jaspaller
Nov 23, 2007, 04:22 PM
It helps to avoid adding more Def to your mag and concentrating on the other stats (Pow and Dex)

Creature
Nov 23, 2007, 04:52 PM
I have spent plenty of time training mags, you see, I wanted a good special mag, one that suited an ata-based android, I chose Nidra and had a hard time making it, in the process of chosing a mag type, I created a Rati as well, upon seeing the feeding charts for Nidra, I decided to get one, it was not until recently that this acctually happened, and as you know the process of creating a special mag is long, and I created two, my Rati is in my old friends file, Creature 1.0, I live two hours away from him now so I now own his file, which was created on my memory card to start with. Wow that was a long sentence...

SStrikerR
Nov 23, 2007, 09:42 PM
On 2007-11-22 18:28, ShadowofFire wrote:
i was offline with my first player slythe on level 85 when i onwd dark falz
and i will tell you the secert is dogeing and item retaining.your best deffinse is a good offense combined with dogeing.
use sincable wepons 2
for the beganing if you a stronger cast with a high level power mag than you should use a slicer type wepons to take down the spikes. if that does not work use a hand gun.
wait for a good time though if you wait for the spikes to crowd on you than u can easliy doge to the side leaving a huge opening. after this is said and done then you have dark falz apper out if his magic tower per say. and he atemps to manhandle you with spells. you have a rare change of dogeing the spells (mostly Rafoe) but you are ubber skrewed if you get frozen so bring yourself a nice ice resist or better. use a storng sword or a strong multi target wepon your u will find yourself cussing at the screen whe you keep hiting his spike demons.
after this he will float around the egdes of the arena and yet again pull out some sloppy spells.
these are easyer to doge and most can be doged by side steping away from the arm he is firing from. use your stongest and with the most hits in a combo one target weapon for this, (most have Yamoto).
after this u have a huge showdown with the true test of this fight.
dark falz immediately stikes, if this kills you then you should not waste your time trying again unless you plan on bringing dragon hps with you because Defense boosters dont do crap because the slash does a set amount of damge. (you can always bring a few scapes, I'd say about 5 if you have this much trouble.)with luck a one target meele wepon could win but in some causes it will fail you.

if you are a force than u are crazy bad at this game cause i beat ultimate dark falz on level 79 with a force!

well for the last bit about the force, (which he isnt anyway) that would only be a 6 lv difference, which isn't that big, and it also depends on which force u guys use, the mag, the weps, the stats, the gear, the luck, and the levels of spells. you really have no room to say someone is bad on that occasion.

first off casts can't be forces in this game, and wait to try and insult another player.

second off i just shitted out a spell/english check button. you can have it.

third of all most of your advice sucked. I bolded the good pieces.(actually turns out a lot of your advice was good.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryan113 on 2007-11-23 18:52 ]</font>

Creature
Nov 23, 2007, 11:45 PM
Ryan, you had so many typos that I couldn't understand most of it.

SStrikerR
Nov 24, 2007, 08:40 AM
On 2007-11-23 20:45, Creature wrote:
Ryan, you had so many typos that I couldn't understand most of it.

first off the post i posted was a quote of what shadowfire posted earlier, and I told you that the good advice was BOLDED, and i made sure that whatever i bolded's typing was fixed.
if you look on the page before this you can see that i quoted shadowdragon, and his many typos, but fixed what was important.

Creature
Nov 24, 2007, 02:16 PM
Ohhhh, opps I thought you typed that, sorry I didn't see the quote thing.

GuardianKnux
Nov 24, 2007, 03:14 PM
this goes back to another post i had on a different thread, 60s 70s 80s are more than ready to beat VH falz every char i have is in Ult at 46. (thats one run through every area.) Anything beyond that (to me) is overkill haha. since you are a cast, a good fire type handgun would be great for you as well, if you have the Dex to use it and hit falz while he is invulnerable, just to keep the damage rollin.

Creature
Nov 24, 2007, 05:03 PM
I will try to kill DF again and get back to you guys. Then I will be able to discribe my difficulites more accurately.

RemiusTA
Nov 29, 2007, 09:02 AM
Forces obliterate falz, Hunters have a harder time on Vhard/ultimate chasing him down but still do pretty well.

Rangers are screwed.

Jaspaller
Nov 29, 2007, 11:48 AM
I disagree. Rangers aren't screwed. Rangers are just as good as hunters since they can shoot from long range, and have higher accuracy. The only thing holding them back a bit is their ATP. HP can be made up with HP units and materials.

Humans/Newmans>Robots when you solo against this guy unless your a really high level. Resta.

kizu
Nov 29, 2007, 03:41 PM
On 2007-11-29 08:48, Jaspaller wrote:
I disagree. Rangers aren't screwed. Rangers are just as good as hunters since they can shoot from long range, and have higher accuracy. The only thing holding them back a bit is their ATP. HP can be made up with HP units and materials.

Humans/Newmans>Robots when you solo against this guy unless your a really high level. Resta.

very true. taking a mid leveled cast is suicide against Falz. You'll run out of healing items really fast unless you have some really strong armor. Human rangers can destroy Falz if used correctly. For example a RAmar can own Falz if he has a good rifle and a bunch of fluids. Although his mst sucks, he never uses it since all the techs he needs are Resta, Anti, Shifta, and Deband. Therefore, you can just boost his mag's pwr. stat, since he already have great dex, and do heavy damage.

SStrikerR
Nov 29, 2007, 04:42 PM
On 2007-11-24 14:03, Creature wrote:
I will try to kill DF again and get back to you guys. Then I will be able to discribe my difficulites more accurately.

goodluck

Creature
Nov 30, 2007, 11:00 PM
It's not taking this long... I'm just... Procrastinating.... I'm in the Ruins now though.

By the way, thank you to whoever edited my title.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Creature on 2007-12-01 08:37 ]</font>

Creature
Dec 4, 2007, 11:48 AM
Ok my difficulties were: NONE!!!! I killed him! Thank you all very much for your help!

~~~Creature 3.0~~~

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Creature on 2007-12-04 08:49 ]</font>

Jaspaller
Dec 4, 2007, 11:51 AM
Congrats! Now feel the wrath of Bartles and the rest of the monsters in ultimate. There are lots of rares and a HUGE ton of exp to be gained if you can handle it.

Rob19
Dec 4, 2007, 12:54 PM
On 2007-12-04 08:48, Creature wrote:
Ok my difficulties were: NONE!!!! I killed him! Thank you all very much for your help!

~~~Creature 3.0~~~

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Creature on 2007-12-04 08:49 ]</font>

good job. cgs man! <3 now have fun in ultimate http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Creature
Dec 15, 2007, 02:47 PM
Stupid caves things... It takes forever to kill them and they keep knocking me down. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rant.gif