PDA

View Full Version : AOTI-Xbox 360: Looking for a fun group to play with

Schuler
Nov 22, 2007, 06:06 PM
I've been playing PSU for 6 months and i haven't really found cool people whom i play with often. Im looking for people who like the game and have a blast playing it even when they're not finding rares or getting rich, just some people who play the game to play a game. Thanks!

Saner
Nov 23, 2007, 01:21 AM
well NNEONateDogg's Team Xbox clan is recruiting

and Hitori's Fates Hand clan is recruiting.

and Aviva's Photon Fools are recruiting.

Schuler
Nov 23, 2007, 01:49 AM
not necessarily a guild. i have nothing against them, but they're too organized for my tastes and i dont think you really get to connect with anyone.

Aviva
Nov 23, 2007, 03:18 AM
Thanks Saner! LOL you are more on top of it than I am!

And ya Schuler....you dont have to be in our clan to play with us! LOL It was kinda just a lame excuse to make a Myspace Group! LOL But the people in the group (and those with out myspace) are pretty close and have a good time doing runs together....let me know if you ever want to team with us K!

Choppraw
Nov 23, 2007, 09:20 AM
I might be your man http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif! But I'm just level 9, today's my first day online where I've actually played. I need to socialize with someone! xD...

Hitori
Nov 23, 2007, 05:57 PM
Thanks for the endorsement Saner!
(Fates Hand)

Well, even if you're not looking for a guild, please do drop by our website and see if you meet anyone you like. We're as much a community as a clan, and don't strictly require anything out of players unless they themselves are ambitious in rising within the 'clan' aspect. The whole point is just to make things more fun, however that happens from player to player. I hope I see you there.

(www.fateshandclan.com)

Schuler
Nov 25, 2007, 04:02 PM
ok ill check it out. and choppraw if you want to play sometime just send a friend request to schuler

captainpsu
Dec 4, 2007, 06:08 PM
my gt is SillySickSean