PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360: Quit back in April, returning for AOTI, need help

PekingDuck13
Nov 22, 2007, 09:43 PM
I started playing PSU at launch and stopped sometime last April, but I decided to give AOTI a chance since it seems promising. My old character wasn't deleted luckily, and I was a lvl 69 or 70 wartecher. There's a lot of new stuff that has been added since I stopped playing, and I've been trying to catch up on everything by reading forums and stuff, but I still have a lot of questions. I'm looking for anyone who would be willing to do runs with a lvl 70 and who is well informed enough to answer any questions I have about what's new in the game, where the best places are to do runs, and things like that. On a regular day I may only have about an hour to play on average, so hopefully I won't be too much of a burden. And since I'm a lvl 70 and have been trying to read up on the things I missed, I'm not completely clueless.

Aviva
Nov 23, 2007, 03:20 AM
Hey hey! Lemma know if you wanna do some runs tomorrow.... K?

i should be on tomorrow afternoon....maybe 5 pm EST k?

Hitori
Nov 23, 2007, 06:01 PM
Hey PekingDuck! I'm Hitori, and it's nice to meet you. I don't know if you're interested in a clan/guild, but thought I'd mention Fates Hand. We've got alot of members online, a couple of which never really go offline... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif Even better for your purposes we actually have a few players in a dedicated 'Information' position who would be glad to help you out. As a member or just a visitor, I hope to see you around our forums or online.

(web-site in my signature)

PekingDuck13
Nov 24, 2007, 02:39 AM
thanks guys!

Aviva
Nov 29, 2007, 03:36 AM
i <3 my Peking ^.^ and by <3 I mean he is a pretty cool guy