PDA

View Full Version : body parts

ix3u
Nov 22, 2007, 10:25 PM
all the arms and things that i find, i know they can be turned into weapons or shields or whatever. i think i remember seeing something about the person i need to talk to is in a quest. getting to the point, is it something that can be done in offline mode? ive got tons of booma arms and delsaber arms and rapy;s wings and i want to know if they are ever gonna benifit me (never played online, never will get to i guess)

thanks

Tact
Nov 22, 2007, 10:51 PM
Yes, you can see Dr. Montague in the quest Unsealed Door.

(I also think you can see him in Dr. Osto's Research...not sure about this, though.)

ix3u
Nov 22, 2007, 10:55 PM
awesome. thanks

ix3u
Nov 22, 2007, 11:06 PM
is this dr montehue some one that just randomly shows up there sometimes? or is he some one who is always there? i checked those two quests in the guides section, and neither one say anything about him. if hes aways there, where do i find him, and if its random, where do i look?

Mithrandir
Nov 22, 2007, 11:26 PM
he's always there in those quests. He stands to the right of the principals office teleport, and he's a FOnewm. Just talk to him with the body part in your inventory. I'm not sure, but I think you can only do one body part each time you do the quest.

ix3u
Nov 23, 2007, 01:46 AM
thanks man. thats exactly what i was looking for