PDA

View Full Version : ok, i may be old fashioned, but who STILL HAS POKEMON CARDS!

BlaizeBABY
Jan 6, 2003, 04:57 AM
so, who here still has pokemon cards? dude i had those things back in like 7th grade, and my armada of charizards n ish took over the class. well no one was really into pokemon cards except for me, so i secretly had my own little stash hah. but who kept theres after the card rave died down? my first couple sets got lost in between the cracks in my stairs because apparently the neighbor's daughter thought it would be cool to slip cards where good old blaize cant get em. so i was forced to start my collection over again. i was so slick at that game, sigh, if only there was a point http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

man, its been a while since i've been here. i doubt anyone would remember me. its been a while. just yesterday i go, "u know, what ever happened to psow?" and i came on, noticed some new names, and here i am now!

well i know how u guys hate welcoming threads, so just answer the question so i dont make any violations PAYCE

BlaizeBABY
Jan 6, 2003, 05:02 AM
whoa dude u guys got this site updated with all these new little nuts and bolts added. i dont even know whats going on. on new years eve, i was laughing at people throwing up and then i said, "hey, wait a minute, i think i am going to puke." and then whoosh. there is now a stain and a stench still present in that girls' sister's apartment steps. ahhh man, good times

anyway, i had the entire first series of pokemon cards and the "1st edition" of all the cards in the second series. i sold most of my cards online, but i still have alot lying around

pixelate
Jan 6, 2003, 05:07 AM
Who will ever forget our legendary spammer?

BlaizeBABY
Jan 6, 2003, 05:13 AM
lol. pixy i remember u. dude its 2 in the morning in cali, what r u doin up? i have school in like an hour. i just dont think im going to go.

and pokemon was definitely better than digimon, or any other form of card games, including magic. eugh i hated that game. too "dungeons and dragons"y for me. kinda like a game i bought for xbox, thinking it was going to be great. okokok... so i have 10 games for xbox, right? i decide to get this game that got a 9.4 rating on the review on ign. i was like, "ok, ign isnt going to let me down. they always rate games that i love pretty good. i get this game called "elder scrolls: morrowind." its garbage. the only thing its good for is maintaining that new video game smell, which has me reminincing(lol i didnt spell that right) of my old snes days. man, good times

BoUnCeR
Jan 6, 2003, 07:11 AM
pokemon cards suck ass http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Magic rulz (though I don't play anymore. too expensive http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

Ness
Jan 6, 2003, 09:47 AM
I still have mine because I haven't been able to sell them. Magic is by far the best game Wizards has ever made.

Ness
Jan 6, 2003, 09:49 AM
On 2003-01-06 02:13, BlaizeBABY wrote:

i get this game called "elder scrolls: morrowind." its garbage.

Morrowind is the best game I've ever played. It is the only game that has been able to kill my PSO addiction.

Skagen
Jan 6, 2003, 10:28 AM
yeh i still have a truck load of pokemon cards that i want to get rid of/sell...but now its all about yu-gi-oh! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif i dun play the game that much, cuz my little brother always woops me in it....

BlaizeBABY
Jan 6, 2003, 03:17 PM
On 2003-01-06 06:49, Ness wrote:

Morrowind is the best game I've ever played. It is the only game that has been able to kill my PSO addiction.

lol, man EVERYONE says morrowind is so great! i seriously dont know why god gave me the gift to not be entertained by that game. i mean, i love how enormous the game is, and i love kinda being like a spy for the emporer or whatever... but the attacks are TERRIBLE. i swing 20 times and it only appears that i hit him once. i continually push STAB STAB STAB over and over again to kill these 4 agents in the cave, but my girl must be either incredibly weak, or these guys are really hard to get by. i mean i dont know what i did wrong, lol. it got so frustrating i quit. but i've heard NOTHING but good things from other people about it, but i've never been able to grasp the whole middle age period... i hated the dark ages, and in school that was the reason i got a D in one of my history classes. i would have enjoyed a futuristic approach, or even civil war to modern day. plus, the character's movements are so stiff... i walk into a village and can only wonder if theres some chafing going on in the pubic reigon. but, by far, the biggest thing i dont like about that game is the lack of hott looking characters. i know that may sound perverted to some, but i hate going into a city and seeing nothing but the purest, ugliest poligon women i've ever seen. i can never turn down a game with some attractive players, and my girl seems to be the only sexy one walking around. in the entire land of morrowind, theres not a single beautease around

Auracom
Jan 6, 2003, 04:38 PM
I still have some, my deck needs to be revised. Damn Dark Wortortle was nowhere to be found, and i some dark gym's and i'm loaded. Me and me friend still play whenever we have time, which is never.

Ness
Jan 6, 2003, 05:00 PM
On 2003-01-06 12:17, BlaizeBABY wrote:

On 2003-01-06 06:49, Ness wrote:

lol, man EVERYONE says morrowind is so great! i seriously dont know why god gave me the gift to not be entertained by that game. i mean, i love how enormous the game is, and i love kinda being like a spy for the emporer or whatever... but the attacks are TERRIBLE. i swing 20 times and it only appears that i hit him once. i continually push STAB STAB STAB over and over again to kill these 4 agents in the cave, but my girl must be either incredibly weak, or these guys are really hard to get by. i mean i dont know what i did wrong, lol. it got so frustrating i quit. but i've heard NOTHING but good things from other people about it, but i've never been able to grasp the whole middle age period... i hated the dark ages, and in school that was the reason i got a D in one of my history classes. i would have enjoyed a futuristic approach, or even civil war to modern day. plus, the character's movements are so stiff... i walk into a village and can only wonder if theres some chafing going on in the pubic reigon. but, by far, the biggest thing i dont like about that game is the lack of hott looking characters. i know that may sound perverted to some, but i hate going into a city and seeing nothing but the purest, ugliest poligon women i've ever seen. i can never turn down a game with some attractive players, and my girl seems to be the only sexy one walking around. in the entire land of morrowind, theres not a single beautease around

Are you using a weapon that is calssified as one of you major skills. If not then that's the reason you can't hit anyone. I thought the 4 agents were easy. Have you been to the "House of earthly delights" in Suran? They have some pretty sexy girls there. And they are all in their underwear.

DeathCheese87
Jan 6, 2003, 05:09 PM
nice to see you back...i suppose.

and i dont like morrowind either.

Ness
Jan 6, 2003, 05:43 PM
On 2003-01-06 14:09, DeathCheese87 wrote:
nice to see you back...i suppose.

and i dont like morrowind either.

Why not?

DeathCheese87
Jan 6, 2003, 05:48 PM
i find the game pretty dull. i mean, how the game was made is great, but i just dont enjoy it.

Ness
Jan 6, 2003, 05:53 PM
On 2003-01-06 14:48, DeathCheese87 wrote:
i find the game pretty dull. i mean, how the game was made is great, but i just dont enjoy it.

I like stealing from all the people and then killing them after they try to attack me.

RavenTW
Jan 6, 2003, 07:55 PM
For Morrowind, fantasy-style games don't appeal to me. As for pokemon... *raises hand*

In Cards, Pokemon was better than Digimon. But Digimon is better at most everything else. Although I thought the only really good Digimon game was World 1. But the anime is better and Digimon started out in a better form than Pokemon (but I think Tamigochi's are cool), and digimon has a better relationship-thing going in the anime, aside from season 4.

Dabra
Jan 6, 2003, 08:39 PM
Ahhhhhhh it's blaize. Betcha can't find anymore loopholes and spam your way thru the enhanced version of psow.

Speaking of loopholes, Morrowind wasn't bad. I bought the guide and did probably half of all the side quests. But the game has so many loopholes. You can get to level 50+ right off the bat. i think I got 73 or something. or was it 37....don't know, but it was high. And you can get daedric weapons at the first 5 minutes of game. Don't remember the spell, but you cast that spell which makes your weapon a daedric kind for 5 seconds. Drop it, wait 5 seconds, and pick it up. It's permanent. Useless, but fun. I mean, those weapons are obtained quite easly in the ruins.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnyway to stay on topic, I still got my pokemon cards. I collected them till i got all 150. And yes I got them all. Well, kinda. Had to trade all my evy (whatever his name) evolutions for a charizard. GAAAAAAAAAH. Then you got all those 'dark' pokemon, and those 'team rocket' pokemon, and all those 150 new pokemon, and others, and more, more ,more. It began to be stupid. Stopped the year I began, couple years ago. So now I'm just praying the day it goes into popularity so I can sell them for a fortune! MUAHAHAHAH.

BlaizeBABY
Jan 6, 2003, 08:45 PM
lol, well i just dont get morrowind. that game is so insane and confusing. i made a girl and she was an agent. she ran around in her underwear, like all agents should do. but it sucks, like, 3 hits an i'm dead. and i dont use my class weapon. i think i am supposed to use short little daggers or something. i go with an ax

Siegfried
Jan 6, 2003, 08:50 PM
I still have my pokemon cards, but I don't play anymore. The expansions and lack of variety turned me ill. I'm a m:tg player at heart. If anyone wants a magic site (thgat is looking for strong posting members), then drop me a pm.

:unknown smiley:

Eric
Jan 6, 2003, 09:35 PM
I still have mine, they've just kinda of been sitting on my shelf for a while. They're all in japanese though, and I don't think anybody would want to buy those.

Ness
Jan 6, 2003, 09:39 PM
On 2003-01-06 17:45, BlaizeBABY wrote:
lol, well i just dont get morrowind. that game is so insane and confusing. i made a girl and she was an agent. she ran around in her underwear, like all agents should do. but it sucks, like, 3 hits an i'm dead. and i dont use my class weapon. i think i am supposed to use short little daggers or something. i go with an ax

Then that's why you die. YOu need armor and you need to use your calss weapon. I made my own custom calss. That way I could use what ever weapon I want.