PDA

View Full Version : Act like it was found...

haterade
Jan 6, 2003, 05:30 AM
I have no problem with people who accept dupes. I don't, but I don't care who does, as long as it doesn't f00k with my game. But what I hate is when I ask somebody where they got their Black King Bar, and they say "I found it". Or they wanna brag about a new weapon and act like they found it. Bullsheaaaat! Why don't people just tell the truth? I can respect people who do that more than the sh!t talkers!

dj_dan
Jan 6, 2003, 07:06 AM
I completely agree, but sometimes people are telling the truth... you can never know for sure.

Last night I finally saved enough photon drops to get a berril photon, and upgraded my berril knuckles (knuckles found my myself, and all pd's found by myself)

The next game I joined I just had to share that little nugget of information because I was so happy...

Oh well, one day at a time... :/

ReikenFeralsbane
Jan 6, 2003, 07:41 AM
ya, only person i know who has a legit one is Phalanx.
As for me, my Demo comet, kasami bracer, Davils tail and red HG i found all on my own. Now the Brightness circle i use i traded legit stuff for but not like its hard to get anyways.
I basicaly just wish noobs would wake up and see that people are annoyed seeing hundreds of BKB's and PoL's everyday.

Driadyte
Jan 6, 2003, 05:26 PM
Wow, I must be playing all the legit games, cause I'm level 110, got about 140 hours on the character and I've never seen anyone use a BKB or PoL. I've only seen one (maybe two) Demo Comets being used, well, besides mine (Mil Lily, Addicting Food, no %s http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif ).

Celestial
Jan 6, 2003, 05:29 PM
BKB is legit to get correct? i seen MKB's drop before so isnt the stone to make the BKB out as well???

BlueFire2k5
Jan 6, 2003, 05:47 PM
The stone costs 90 P Drops to buy from the shop... I don't know if you can find it or not...

Polenicus
Jan 6, 2003, 05:58 PM
On 2003-01-06 02:30, haterade wrote:
I have no problem with people who accept dupes. I don't, but I don't care who does, as long as it doesn't f00k with my game. But what I hate is when I ask somebody where they got their Black King Bar, and they say "I found it". Or they wanna brag about a new weapon and act like they found it. Bullsheaaaat! Why don't people just tell the truth? I can respect people who do that more than the sh!t talkers!

*Snorts*

I'm waiting for someone to 'claim' to have found an S-rank (Which will likely get duped as soon as the last three Challenges appear)

Elixer
Jan 6, 2003, 06:26 PM
it doesnt really bother me all that much about poeple who use bkb. i try not to pay attention to it all that much.

Maelkith
Jan 6, 2003, 07:41 PM
people playing with dupes are just cheating themselves. the most rewarding thing for me is playing with things that i have found. I love my deva mag and my chainsawd. i also like my fill vulcans with 40% hit. they are strong, get the job done and i found them (or created them) myself.

i would feel cheap if i had dupes. finding rares would also lose its luster. if i were playing with a double cannon, wore an electro frame, and had all my slots filled with god units it would be disappointing to find a good item. then what reason would i have to play?

i dont feel angry at people with dupes doing more damage than me. i feel kinda sorry for them.

DirewolfX
Jan 6, 2003, 07:50 PM
I like watching people run into rooms with their l33t BKBs and Double Cannons... then watch as Mericarol makes them its b*tch. And my FOnewearl with a mere Storm Wand has to run in and save their sorry arse.

Siegfried
Jan 6, 2003, 11:21 PM
Me thinkst (if I get online) that I will make an anti-dupe character. I will purposely trade for duped items and sell them, to get them out of circulation. Although it will be a small victory for anti-dupers, it will prolly go in vain.

:unknown smiley:

2Xtreme
Jan 6, 2003, 11:23 PM
Me thinkst (if I get online) that I will make an anti-dupe character. I will purposely trade for duped items and sell them, to get them out of circulation. Although it will be a small victory for anti-dupers, it will prolly go in vain.

That's what I do...

Merlose
Jan 6, 2003, 11:28 PM
I hate dupers...but hey, why sit here and bitch about it when there's nothing we can do? It's silly and depressing ppl http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Let's get on a happier note, like, if ur legit...what FOUND BY YOU wep or item are YOU most proud to own?

TeamPhalanx
Jan 7, 2003, 12:04 AM
On 2003-01-06 14:47, BlueFire2k5 wrote:
The stone costs 90 P Drops to buy from the shop... I don't know if you can find it or not...

Actually, it costs 50 photon drops... Whomever was responsible for making that guide owes me 40 photon drops...

Kuja2k3
Jan 7, 2003, 02:46 AM
Yes, there is nothing worse than a duper in denial, as somebody said in a previous thread, this game isn't or as near as hard as JPv2 was, or USv2. Plus the rare system is actually fixed in this one. As someone said above, there is nothing like playing with weapons you found by yourself, I love playing with my Gush Calibur, or my Hildebear Cane, and I love using my Stink Frame...which is soon to be upgraded =D

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kuja2k3 on 2003-01-06 23:47 ]</font>

Sedyne
Jan 7, 2003, 06:56 AM

That's the biggest pisser offer to me. Some n00b said he had dark flow and he tells me he made it himself. Then he tells me he found it in seabed. Then i asked him if he ever had an Olga DNA and he said no whats that? obv stupid mofo.

SuperSpeedy
Jan 7, 2003, 07:55 AM
I once played with a level 16 HUmar who was doing more damage than I was! And I was a level 24 HUcast! I asked him what weapon he uses. He replied "I use a DB's SABER". I obviously knew it was duped, but he kept denying it.
I hate when people lie about their weapons.

TeamPhalanx
Jan 7, 2003, 08:11 AM
Actually...

He probably just had a high level character and transferred weapons/mag/materials to the low level character.

For example, my RAmarl is currently lv 3, and she's stronger than a level 40 HUcast would be...

Kaervek
Jan 7, 2003, 10:19 AM
findI, too, see nothing wrong with other people using dupes. I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't agree with the use of dupes, there's just nothing that I can do about it. Period.

Just like Maelkith stated above - if I were to have all this uber-rare shnit equipped and just so happened to find a double-cannon (yah yah, I know) I would be pretty damn bummed out. But then again, I would hope that someone who uses dupes never found another rare again. Maybe they would just get sick of the game and stop playing. Or maybe they would spend all their time duping and dispursing their dupes.

A lose / lose situation, indeed. Just don't let dupes get to you, and you should have no problem. Or, if it's soooooo annoying to you - play offline smart guy. Nothing worse than paying $10.00 a month to be pissed off!

Blue147
Jan 7, 2003, 12:41 PM
lol people with dupes are funny they think we dont know thier dupes lol i was on a team and this guy said he had s rank weps and win i said "how could u have srank win they aren't out yet?"lol he ran away.but those stupid bkbs are realy annoying why would u want one thier realy stupid looking. o and one more thing whats a noob?

Raist
Jan 7, 2003, 01:48 PM
On 2003-01-07 04:55, SuperSpeedy wrote:
I once played with a level 16 HUmar who was doing more damage than I was! And I was a level 24 HUcast! I asked him what weapon he uses. He replied "I use a DB's SABER". I obviously knew it was duped, but he kept denying it.
I hate when people lie about their weapons.

it'll be a sad sad day indeed when people start duping db's sabers http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Mag_Launcher
Jan 7, 2003, 02:00 PM
On 2003-01-07 03:56, SeanX930 wrote:

That's the biggest pisser offer to me. Some n00b said he had dark flow and he tells me he made it himself. Then he tells me he found it in seabed. Then i asked him if he ever had an Olga DNA and he said no whats that? obv stupid mofo.

The DNA item is called Parasitic Gene "Flou" (mispelling on ST's part?), thank you very much. But yeah, he may have not had it anyway. So you're not totally wrong...

Oh, and I've gotten screwed over by a guy claiming to have Dark Flow, so he might not even have the damn thing, either...

Siegfried
Jan 7, 2003, 06:11 PM
On 2003-01-06 20:28, Merlose wrote:
I hate dupers...but hey, why sit here and bitch about it when there's nothing we can do? It's silly and depressing ppl http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Let's get on a happier note, like, if ur legit...what FOUND BY YOU wep or item are YOU most proud to own?

I'm most proud to own a Booma's Claw!