PDA

View Full Version : favorite quotes by pso members

BlaizeBABY
Jan 6, 2003, 06:47 AM
i have alot i dont remember. its been too long, and my memory gets re-erased every week. but i do remember when kodiax did this same topic... and surprisingly, i was listed in the list of funniest quotes. it was because pollo_loco said something to me about reading the book "catcher in the rye" and i said, "sorry, i dont follow baseball." that was the only thing i remember, but there were some good ones

Spy
Jan 6, 2003, 02:28 PM
I tend to think most of my stuff is funny.

*shrug*

BlaizeBABY
Jan 6, 2003, 03:06 PM
lol, spy u r a funny guy. i remember, u were on kodiax's list for a number of quotes. if only i could still find that thread http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

CADILLAC
Jan 6, 2003, 09:55 PM
I HAVE HAD MANY QUOTES THAT HAD GAMERS LOSING IN BATTLE. BUT ONE I JUST ENJOY WAS WITH MY CHARACTER RAINBOW-SIX A RANGER. WHENEVER A PHOTON BLAST WAS USED I TYPED "FIRE IN DA HOLE" OR "MAN DOWN" WHEN SOMEONE DIED. "ROGER" OR "COPY THAT" WHEN SPOKEN TO. "MOVE OUT" AND "RED TEAM GO BLUE TEAM GO!!!" WHEN MOVING THROUGH TELEPIPES. BUT MY FAVORITE PHOTON BLAST SAYING WAS WITH MY CHARACTER CADILLAC, HE WOULD YELL IN TIMING
shinku...HADOKEN!!! FROM RYU IN SFA3. BUT MY FAVORITE SAYING WAS FROM MY FAVORITE AND FIRST CHARACTER OPTIMUS PRIME. HE WAS A BLUE RACAST AND PEOPLE WOULD SAY OPTIMUS WAS RED AND I WOULD HOT KEY: "I'M THE MILLINIEUM EDITON"

IceBlink
Jan 6, 2003, 10:44 PM
"I might be cute and yellow, but I'm definitely not a Rag Rappy!"
--Lina 304

"Nyao"
--TSFO-SnAPPLE

"Stupid cat!"
--Astra

"TANK!"
--Magenta

"Feel the chill, with a blink of ice!"
--Moi. ^_^

And some others, but I forget...

BlaizeBABY
Jan 7, 2003, 12:21 AM
ahhh! i wish i made a cool slogan for my character. when i had my character "rocky balboa", i had the first verse for "eye of the tiger" when we were heading for battle. the song DURING battle was "burning heart," and i used the keyboard keys for that. and OCCASIONALLY i would thro a little twisted sister in there during a boss battle. ahh! i need a quote http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

eRUPT
Jan 7, 2003, 12:23 AM
New usernames don't defeat your previous banning.

FunkyMcGunk
Jan 7, 2003, 12:39 AM
Man erupt, thats a really crappy thing to do.

Mazarin
Jan 7, 2003, 12:40 AM
Heheheheh, Tanking. FO tanking is the best http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I always liked "PWANG!"

eRUPT
Jan 7, 2003, 01:11 AM
On 2003-01-06 21:39, FunkyMcGunk wrote:
Man erupt, thats a really crappy thing to do.

He was banned not once or twice but several times for multiple reasons. 15 Pages of intentional spam when the forum was in technical problems long ago isn't exactly high on my list of mercy. If you could make a new account to get away from a banning I guess we should just everyone come back right?

FunkyMcGunk
Jan 7, 2003, 01:16 AM
I know what he did, I was here. All I have to say is

What would Jesus do?

yup.

ABDUR101
Jan 7, 2003, 01:45 AM
On 2003-01-06 22:16, FunkyMcGunk wrote:
What would Jesus do?

He'd of smoted his ass, thats what! >=O

Oh and my favorite quote is somewhere about 100 pages back. =

FunkyMcGunk
Jan 7, 2003, 02:01 AM
I doubt that.

It's been quite some TIME since he left. I'm sure he's changed (at least that's what he told me, and I'm sure he's being honest because that's his name Honest Blaize, he sells used cars at low honest prices).

If you don't let him back... I won't be your friend no more! SO THERE!!!

Spy
Jan 7, 2003, 02:30 AM
On 2003-01-06 22:16, FunkyMcGunk wrote:

What would Jesus do?

You spelled Jeeblus wrong.

FunkyMcGunk
Jan 7, 2003, 02:50 AM
Well dangfangled! I'm glad you took the time to correct me, I feel so stoopid now.

Spy
Jan 7, 2003, 02:53 AM
Don't feel stupid; feel corrected, as corrected as those fools who think I'm a girl.

FunkyMcGunk
Jan 7, 2003, 03:02 AM
... you're not a girl?

har har har har har...har..arrrrrrr

I took the quiz that was advertised at the top of psow. Here's what I came up with

You have selected Japanese woman with double jointed wearing skimpy field hockey skirt who will come on to you in Museum of Natural History, reptile exhibit "like a maggot on dog poop." Japanese woman will rip off everything but her jetpack, invite you to lick peach cobbler off her stomach, then work her magic until you suffer from dehydration.

Your match is PHOENIX. Spray Axe PHOENIX your arms and across your chest every day, and soon you will meet your customized dream girl.

Spy
Jan 7, 2003, 03:26 AM
I may be customized, and even dream, but I ain't no girl. Girlscouts honor.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jan 7, 2003, 04:14 AM
"Waffle"
If I could have anyone, it would be KASERA. Greedily, I'd keep Kasera all to myself.

Spy
Jan 7, 2003, 04:24 AM
Dont even take a breath.
The air is cut with cyanide,
In honor of the New Year.

neko-chan
Jan 7, 2003, 05:00 AM
On 2001-10-17 14:02, Dangerous55 wrote:

On 2001-10-17 14:00, ImBetterThanYou wrote:
ju peeps be stoopid ask dem at gamefqs, dey r better dan dis place, dey no more and are veteruns but i still am da best outs of all of ju FO SHEEZY

I dont know where to begin.

(http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=21234&forum=1)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2003-01-07 02:13 ]</font>

Abaddon
Jan 7, 2003, 06:23 AM
"I put the laughter in manslaughter."

LollipopLolita
Jan 7, 2003, 12:51 PM
now this belongs in fresh kills

Spy
Jan 7, 2003, 02:18 PM
w00t! This topic is ripe for the taking now.

Dang. I have nothing funny to say at present. Lemme get back to ya.

Blenjar
Jan 7, 2003, 05:34 PM
Hey Erupt, how many people have psow banned? 50? 100?