PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: Trouble booting the game

Dragon_Knight
Nov 23, 2007, 03:45 PM
Well I finally got it...now for the past 30 mins I've been trying to get it to even work at all. I have it downloaded in its defualt "sega" file which seems to be completely seperate from the orginal PSU itself. I have a desktop icon that lets me bring up the story/network/ect. for illuminas. However once I click on story or network the menu exits and thats it.....nothing happens after that.

I'm currently running on Vista and all min specs for it are met.

February
Nov 23, 2007, 04:01 PM
Did you install the directx that is on the new PSU AOTI Disc? My friend had that problem, after we put that directx on his PC it worked.

l_Will_l
Nov 23, 2007, 04:04 PM
first off. what are u downloading into the sega folder? if by downloading you mean installing then thats fine after you have installed you MUST install direct X off the cd just to make sure that it works. im on vista and I installed AOI then the Direct X and had no problem what so ever

Dragon_Knight
Nov 24, 2007, 10:30 AM
Grrr thanks...it took me 45 mins but I got it up and running...>_> GD does Sega HAVE to make everything so friggin hard? I have the latest and greatest Direct X but I STILL have to download segas clearly inferior product? *sigh* Well whatever...