PDA

View Full Version : Madoogs and Frameskip

Rizen
Nov 24, 2007, 12:47 AM
Yesterday when I was playing with my Madoogs, I noticed that my Madoog wouldn't stay in front of me regardless of what spell I would do.

I was on Frameskip 2 (Don't ask me why) casting Dambarta and my Madoog would just stay over my should. The Dambarta would just stay around my feet and acting like a reoccurring Gi-spell. Normally the Dambarta spell would be in front of me, so I knew something was up. I partied with another friend using a Madoog and asked her to cast a Dam-spell while I did and other people in the party said that the Madoog was in front of me and her, but for me they were still hanging over our shoulders.

So later after logging out, I changed my settings to Frameskip 0 and logged back on. I did a quick run and casted Dambarta and everything worked fine. I was a bit puzzled why Frameskip would do this so I went around testing different Frameskip rates. It seems that 1 is fine, but I haven't tried 3 (nor do I want to lol)

So my question is, has anyone else encountered this problem? Or anyone willing to give it a shot? I know there has been Frameskip problems with skills in the past (Like the flight time with Anga Dugrega), but I just need some clarifications.