PDA

View Full Version : Waaaa! help! XBOX360 Guardians License won't accept this d

Saner
Nov 24, 2007, 09:35 AM
and I know its valid cause after the card ifnormation screen it proceeds to the address/zip code screen but after I select next, it says this card cannot be authorized or something!

it's a Visa debit card, and it worked before for playonline's FF11, I have bought a license before, but that was on a Gold GT, not this new Silver GT, but that shouldn't matter. >.<

but that's weird there is only redeem code and credit card option, but I guess credit card = the option for debit cards also.

what's redeem code for? are there actual pre-paid cards we can use for XBOX360 guardian's license?!!?!?

waaaaaaa me wanna play!!!! I bought AOI and like 3 days have already passed. mmeeeewwwww!!!! >_______<

Esufer
Nov 24, 2007, 09:38 AM
That's really weird.
I used my stepdad's Visa Credit Card, with no problems.
It SHOULD work with the same Debit Card.
I'd ring XBL customer support.
I play on a Silver account, and it runs fine.
There are no prepaid cards, however.

Saner
Nov 24, 2007, 09:41 AM
I must of even got 3 digit the authorization code correct.

oh hey the expiration is 11/13. that means 11, 2013, right?

maybe they don't like my home address or something.

Saner
Nov 24, 2007, 09:52 AM
AAAAAH! no freaking way!!!!!! the card is already registered as being used before for the Guardians License through my Gold GT (it remembers the credit card, it's all censored except the last 4 digits.) I JUST CLICK A BUTTON AND IT ACCEPTS IT!!!

NUUUUU! I wanted to use it on another GT!!!! this is sooo annoying. now I gotta turn off all the bells and whistles so Im not disturbed while playing PSU,

I should of deleted that information from that Gold GT. BUT MAYBE ITS BECAUSE THIS XBOX360 is registered by this GT and not the new GT I made for PSU, >.<

I dunno but it finally works.

but I dunno if AOI will be accepted, I bought AOI with the silver GT and now I buy a Guardians License with the Gold GT >.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saner on 2007-11-24 06:52 ]</font>

Esufer
Nov 24, 2007, 10:08 AM
:/ I'm not too sure about that...
I hope it works?