PDA

View Full Version : offline challenge mode

GoodMojo
Jan 6, 2003, 01:59 PM
how do i do it? i see no where that i can do challenge mode offline

Makaze
Jan 6, 2003, 02:03 PM
I believe you can only do Challenge mode in offline multiplayer or online.

Stag
Jan 6, 2003, 03:41 PM
he is correct u can only do challenge mode online or multiplayer offline....

BendMeOver
Jan 6, 2003, 04:12 PM
is it possible that you could just put 2 controllers in the console and prtend to be multiplayer

Guntz348
Jan 6, 2003, 05:09 PM
yes but good luck beating Cmode with one actual player, they dont call it Challenge Mode for nuthing. id say you have a better chance of a booma dropping a Dark Flow while playin V1 on ur DC, but hey anything is possible http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Blade_1
Jan 6, 2003, 06:07 PM
Offline solo c1, c2, c3 is a walk in the park. I'm stuck and have been stuck for some time on C4 De Rol Le is just too strong and i can't dodge properly.

Perfect_Evo
Jan 6, 2003, 06:11 PM
would the difficulty of the challenge be harder with like 4 people compared to 2?

Elixer
Jan 6, 2003, 06:35 PM
Offline i would find the first few stages fairly easy but once c4 and beyond i think it would just be way to hard to go solo.

Link152
Jan 6, 2003, 11:54 PM
Do you still get srank rares if you can beat it in under 7 hours offline?

TeamPhalanx
Jan 7, 2003, 12:02 AM
Solo offline c-mode is possible... Um... you did pick HUnewearl & HUcaseal, didn't you?

The only one that was a real pain was C6.

Anyway, you shouldn't do challenge mode for the items, as they're not very good.

I wonder... is it possible to hook-up 4 controller and pretend that there are 4 players and then during the challenge drop the scape dolls of 2 of the characters and take out the controller and lose those 2 while the other 2 characters continue?

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jan 7, 2003, 12:24 AM
Dream on ;3

GoodMojo
Jan 7, 2003, 05:51 PM
On 2003-01-06 21:02, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Solo offline c-mode is possible... Um... you did pick HUnewearl & HUcaseal, didn't you?

Anyway, you shouldn't do challenge mode for the items, as they're not very good.

I wonder... is it possible to hook-up 4 controller and pretend that there are 4 players and then during the challenge drop the scape dolls of 2 of the characters and take out the controller and lose those 2 while the other 2 characters continue?

HOWWWWWWW! TELL ME DAMNIT! I NEED S-RANK!

Davion
Jan 7, 2003, 07:33 PM
On 2003-01-07 14:51, GoodMojo wrote:

On 2003-01-06 21:02, TeamPhalanx wrote:

HOWWWWWWW! TELL ME DAMNIT! I NEED S-RANK!

There isn't much good in doing offline C-mode. You get very bad weapons that look strange if you get S-Rank, or one of two bad 9 star shields if you get A or B.

Zolpner
Jan 8, 2003, 12:43 AM
but what if you cant go online?
tell all that do not know how (i dont know http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)