PDA

View Full Version : NOOO!!! ITEMS LOST!!!!!

Revilo
Jan 6, 2003, 04:17 PM
I was playing on Antares 8 and just came out of a game then i got a semi black screen I could still see the backround but it was darkend and made a "Dizeeeeeeeeee" noise and then I come back and I had lost my Muishe+36 REAL flowens sword varista +1 and MY SOON TO BE CHAO MAG!!!!! it only had to go 1 more lvl and then CHAO!!!! NOOO!!!!!

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Jan 6, 2003, 04:31 PM
Wow, that's almost as bad as when two days ago I tried to log onto Antares 8 and got FSOD. Then I tried again, and my card got corrupted. Hrmm...I smell foul play here Sonic Team.

BlinkCD
Jan 6, 2003, 04:50 PM
yeah i know the feeling. i was hunting in forest/Ult and Finally found the rare Hildetor (or how ever you spell it) and he dropped a frozer shooter, which i was hunting for FOREVER, then i ran up to grab it and at that same time, my brother pulled the modem link from the router because he lost connection, and there i was standing over the item for 1min and i couldnt pick it up, then line disconnect, i was soooo bummed. but oh well back to hunting for it again. i also lost my mag but a friend of mine gave me hes second mag, and it was already lv100, which isnt so bad http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sapphire87
Jan 6, 2003, 06:54 PM
I would simply put any unequiped valuables in your bank before you warp to the lobbies. And regarding that Frozen Shooter you lost, that's a real bummer. That's almost as worse as finding a super rare offline and then the power goes out before you can save.

Kess
Jan 7, 2003, 06:26 PM
OUCH! If ya get FSOD'd what you should do is pull the Phone Jack out from the wall, wait a minute, and then restart teh game. It will say Item Data Destroyed, but when I went back on, all of my items were still there! Woohoo!