PDA

View Full Version : You like you Section ID?

Skies
Jan 6, 2003, 04:23 PM
Hey everyone do you like your section ID?

And what is your Favorite Section ID?

Sorry if this has been posted already!

I have Redria and i love it! i found 8 rares in a day!

my Fave is Skyly. Im not sure bout the stats i just like the color.

TeamPhalanx
Jan 6, 2003, 04:29 PM
Phalanx is REDRIA. I don't like the id. I almost never create a game online and try to play with people of other section ids as much as possible.

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Jan 6, 2003, 04:37 PM
For some strange reason, I'm always Skyly ID when I name my characters, and I don't even try to be skyly. The only character I've made that wasn't Skyly was my new character due to the corrupted memory card, you all should see me running around Antares 8 screaming (Dreamstation Oy!) under the name Einlanzer.

Perfect_Evo
Jan 6, 2003, 06:14 PM
ever since i got rid of my redria, and started using a skyly ive been getting better rares more constantly. although a flowens isnt that great, its way better than a slicer of assassin.

Elixer
Jan 6, 2003, 06:19 PM
im viridia i like my id ok its not great but its not to bad.

Cloud_01
Jan 6, 2003, 06:20 PM
My favorite section ID is Bluefull. I've used the Bluefull ID since the Version 1 DC days. I've found some pretty good rares along the way.

There really isn't an ID that I hate. I have heard good things about all the different ID's.

Al-Rappy
Jan 6, 2003, 07:11 PM
Im yellowboze and let me tell you! I love it! Yellowboze is sooo underated!

mystic_knight
Jan 6, 2003, 07:24 PM
I like my Skyly, but I'm so sick of Flowen's swords...I've been dropping them before i quit game just to get some room in my bank. Just got an angry fist today, people say they suck, but they are fun to use.

Sedyne
Jan 6, 2003, 07:41 PM
On 2003-01-06 13:37, ChronoTrigga wrote:
For some strange reason, I'm always Skyly ID when I name my characters, and I don't even try to be skyly. The only character I've made that wasn't Skyly was my new character due to the corrupted memory card, you all should see me running around Antares 8 screaming (Dreamstation Oy!) under the name Einlanzer.

Too many skyly's, not enough Bluefulls =x or purplenums for that matter

On 2003-01-06 13:29, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Phalanx is REDRIA. I don't like the id. I almost never create a game online and try to play with people of other section ids as much as possible.

Redria is a fantastic ID, I understand playing other ID's, but redria is great.

Brundidge
Jan 6, 2003, 07:41 PM
I'm cursed to be a redria. Whatever name I try to make that I can think up, its always Redria (maybe viridia once in a while but that's not the point!).

beamscythe
Jan 6, 2003, 08:33 PM
WHITILL. I hate it. In the Dreamcast version, I found nothing in 600+ hours on my character. Gamecube ain't so bad, but bleh. My favourite ID might be Purplenum or whatnot. Almost any ID besides WHITILL is fine for me...

Ropponmatsu
Jan 6, 2003, 08:43 PM
Skyly, I like it, but I've only found 3 rare's so far!

Bato
Jan 6, 2003, 10:02 PM
Purplenum!!!!! YEEHA! YEEHA! YEEHA!

Roontek
Jan 7, 2003, 02:21 AM
YellowBoze: I think the best, cause they are well rounded. Plus you can get more $$$ (needen for a Force)

Sim2002
Jan 7, 2003, 03:03 AM
Of my 3 characters I have Oran, Pinkal, and Purplenum ... so far I like Purplenum the best and Oran the least. But Oran is still not that bad I just hate Bloody Arts http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Bull_Mark_One
Jan 7, 2003, 08:30 AM
Of the lot I like Oran about the best cuz It goes with the color scheme on my FOmar hehehe.. I even managed to get his hair to just about match the li'l insignia.. who care's about rares.. it's all about lookin good http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Dyras
Jan 7, 2003, 09:52 AM
I have a viridia hunter so I get shotguns handguns and partisans, not bad considering I have a ranger alt, but what drives me nuts is I want to get some decent daggers or a sword instead of partisans up my rear. It's a pain to find decent partisans until ultimate ruins or seabed so I'm stuck with yamato (not bad but gets boring sometimes)

I have some alts that I'm gonna end up using to get other rares though.

If you really don't like your Id but like your name you can add a space to the end of it while creating the character to change it. I have an android ranger named Gizmo with 6 spaces on the end just to get oran because I didn't want to waste my favorite name(which I know to be oran) on an alt in that manner.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dyras on 2003-01-07 06:55 ]</font>

neko-chan
Jan 7, 2003, 10:14 AM
During the Dreamcast days, I loved my ORAN id. Now my feeling are mixed. I still can find a lot of daggers, I love those, but I can't find the ones I want: Red Daggers.

I find plenty of Cross Scars and Bloody Arts, none of them, NONE OF THEM, with percentages higher than 30 -_- I'm also collection various junk, such as thousands of almost useless Dragon Slayers.

I wish I was REDRIA.