PDA

View Full Version : There are more problems

Sir_Gusher
Nov 25, 2007, 06:28 PM
I finally got myself a connection working but there is a major problem. I am unable to get online.

When I go to Network Mode these are the following steps that I'm continually asked to take.

After pressing Connect to Network it goes to Loading Your Network Configuration file.

afterwards the DNAS authenticationprocess is next after that a screen telling me to enter my ID and password pops up.

After putting in my ID and pass I press log in a warning pops up and I press I agree. Then it starts to do this System Update thingy.
It then prompts me to sve and I then do so.

Then this screen pops up

System file saved Press the Triangle button or the X button to disconnect from the network and restart th game. =/

perfectminute
Nov 25, 2007, 06:30 PM
Then you restart and login.

Sir_Gusher
Nov 25, 2007, 06:31 PM
I've done that numerous times and it has me repeating the process

Raine_Loire
Nov 25, 2007, 08:49 PM
It makes me want to hook my ps2 back up just to see what you're talking about... *just a stupid thought but...* you did make sure you had enough room on your memory card to save everything right? It's been so long since I played the ps2 version, I can't picture what you're talking about...

Sir_Gusher
Nov 25, 2007, 10:01 PM
Yeah I had plenty of free space only other files non PSU related are Soul Nomad and some other game and they don't take up alot of space. Time for me to try again. ( Playing story mode and finding the Chainsawd reminded me of old times on PSO)