PDA

View Full Version : My holy quest for GOD/BATTLE

Dark_Moon
Jan 6, 2003, 06:44 PM
Someone please, I am beyond desperate... I don't care if you need something in return, I have several items I would be willing to trade, they are all 10 star, but that is the best I can offer. If you throw in something else there is a chance that I could part with my RED SWORD+52. Please, someone help...

Guntz348
Jan 6, 2003, 07:00 PM
i have a god/battle but id only be willin to part with it for a legit yasha, if you have one pm me and maybe we can work something out

Dark_Moon
Jan 6, 2003, 07:01 PM
OK, please someone. I am now definetely and completely willing to trade that RED SWORD+52 for a god/battle. I also have other 10* weapons including a silence claw, stag cutlery, elysion, g-assasins sabers+25, yamato, all booma claws, rappys fans, and others. Please someone help me, I really need a god/battle...

Elusive_Llama
Jan 6, 2003, 07:38 PM
I don't suppose you have a magic stone iritista?

Angelz0r
Jan 6, 2003, 08:15 PM
Ill trade mine. For the red sword and maybe something else.

Dark_Moon
Jan 6, 2003, 08:43 PM
No magic stone, sorry.
Angel, if you will really trade me, I would be so grateful. I really would like to be able to trade with you. I am usually on between 3:30-6 PM EST, and sometime after 6:30. I will be on Antares 8. Please specify any of the other items you might want and times you might be able to meet me. Again, this helps so much and I thank you.

Angelz0r
Jan 6, 2003, 08:45 PM
Hit me up one aim. My sn is TenguMan007