PDA

View Full Version : PSO IS DISCONTINUED!

Gandalf
Jan 6, 2003, 06:55 PM
Contrary to the news on the home page, PSO is discontinued. Trust me on this one. It is. The PSO that is being shipped to stores does not contain a game disk. So dont buy them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gandalf on 2003-01-06 15:56 ]</font>

Kalbelgarion
Jan 6, 2003, 07:02 PM
*rolls eyes*
*sighs*

Brundidge
Thanks for the news I'll make sure I'll tell everyone of your discovery...

Reenee
Worst. Reason. Yet.

pErFeCt_34
Jan 6, 2003, 07:03 PM
Do they have candy inside instead?

Reenee
Jan 6, 2003, 07:03 PM
*successfully lands C-Bringer's Special Attack*

neko-chan
Jan 6, 2003, 07:04 PM
Oh yeah! I really needed an extra empty box to store my memory card! ^o^///

Eden
Jan 6, 2003, 07:04 PM
Well since your such a reliable source I guess I'll have to believe you

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eden on 2003-01-06 16:04 ]</font>

Al-Rappy
Jan 6, 2003, 07:06 PM
The PSO being shipped to stores doesn't contain a disc? Lol. Why would Nintendo or any other respectable company ship a game without discs in the packages? How old are you?! And also they wouldn't discontinue the game this soon. There are less popular games then PSO and they aren't discontinued. Three words.... fool is you.

mystic_knight
Jan 6, 2003, 07:16 PM
He's right. I bought PSO today and instead of the disc, a bunch of those colorful snakes that people put in peanut jars came out!!!! Seriously!!! Then the paper snakes turned real and ate my cat! 0.o

Brundidge
Jan 6, 2003, 07:23 PM
oh man you too mystic_knight?
I bought mine for a friend and colorful rainbow of variety snakes came out and ate his homework then decided to eat all the food in his fridge (we tagged along and helped them out they were struggle about you know swallowing food and digesting them).

Munki
Jan 6, 2003, 07:26 PM
LMAO. Actually... he is right. I found out about it on a website; www.(deleted to protect the innocent).com/PSOISNTREAL.htm

PSO has actually never existed. The 'disc' you bought isn't real. It just was a .mpg that you thought you were actually playing. Sega, ST, and Nintendo was just a figment in our collective minds... someone has now found out the truth, and he will soon be terminated. As will we all, for discovering this little 'conspiracy'

There is no spoon.

mystic_knight
Jan 6, 2003, 07:27 PM
You think that's bad? After devouring my cat they proceeded to pee on my toilet seat and make long distance phone calls. Then, they started playin my PS4 and my Gamecube16 and they broke the controllers. Then, to top it all off, they lost my freakin TV remote.

Guntz348
Jan 6, 2003, 07:32 PM
ya know i dont mean to diss the mods, but can you just delete retarded posts like this? or at least send it to the fresh kills section. i mean selling games with out the game disc, words cant describe how stupid this is. not only is it something that never happens because of a department in the factory called quality control, i mean no company would sell and empty box for 50 bucks and say its got a game in it. ok ill stop now time for me to go to the rants section

mystic_knight
Jan 6, 2003, 07:32 PM
On 2003-01-06 16:26, Munki wrote:
LMAO. Actually... he is right. I found out about it on a website; www.(deleted to protect the innocent).com/PSOISNTREAL.htm

PSO has actually never existed. The 'disc' you bought isn't real. It just was a .mpg that you thought you were actually playing. Sega, ST, and Nintendo was just a figment in our collective minds... someone has now found out the truth, and he will soon be terminated. As will we all, for discovering this little 'conspiracy'

There is no spoon.

Ya, what you think is the disc is actually a Ritz cracker with a hole in the middle. I started to notice it today when my HUmar started to look like a piece of cheese. The thing that really sucked it that his Delsaber Buster just sorta smeared on a Barble.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystic_knight on 2003-01-06 16:33 ]</font>

Raz
Jan 6, 2003, 07:33 PM
OMG I BOT THU PSO TUDAY AND IT HAD A DERN I OWE YA
CARD FROM NENTENDO

:/.............AAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA how could you you made me spit out soda wooohoooAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA AAA eeEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
gasp*

thanks for the laugh man i needed that

Brundidge
Jan 6, 2003, 07:34 PM
So it wasn't a ritz cracker?
but it tasted so good... ??

Munki
Jan 6, 2003, 07:43 PM
To all the people that seem to be taking this topic seriously... I can't imagine that the original poster was SERIOUS... I mean... I just can't imagine that. I mean, c'mon. So please, stop flaming the poor guy for being so 'stoopid'. It had to be intentional. AND DAMN FUNNY I MUST SAY.

ABDUR101
Jan 6, 2003, 07:46 PM
Yeah, I don't think anyone should have taken Gandalf seriously. =)

It was in jest of all the people who were posting on the forum that the game was discontinued.

But yeah, it goes to the Landfill. Have fun!

*kicks thread to Landfill*

Brundidge
Jan 6, 2003, 07:46 PM
Yeah I kinda agree
kinda apologize

But I hate seeing bogus stuff like this being posted. Why would you put a game on sale without the game in it? Its like saying I'm sending out 100,000 products of socks without the socks.

I'll stop... for now...
let the comedy begin... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ness
Jan 6, 2003, 09:42 PM
Lies all lies. PSO will never be dicontinued.

Sedric
Jan 7, 2003, 01:45 AM
LOL. Gandalf isn't wrong!! He's just delivering the message from "future." Of course PSO will be discontinued as soon as PSO "TWO" (not v.2, nor Ep 2; but the real sequel) is made. As for now, nobody knows when it will be, but it definitely will come, someday....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sedric on 2003-01-06 22:46 ]</font>

Guntz348
Jan 7, 2003, 06:39 AM
thank u abdur http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Meteor
Jan 7, 2003, 05:26 PM
So, when is PSO coming out on the PS2?

Blenjar
Jan 7, 2003, 05:27 PM
Shup up with dumb topics like this!!!