PDA

View Full Version : Hirokteri.........

StkDrowsy
Nov 27, 2007, 09:50 AM
i was just looking around the data base and looking through bows and i saw the picture, and it seems like it has like 5 arrows come out at once, i am pretty sure it doesnt shoot 5 arrows, but does it have any speical power"
Such as "gudda skeles- sleep"
or the S-rank dagger -freeze abblity?

CelestialBlade
Nov 27, 2007, 10:11 AM
No inherent special ability on its own, the "5 arrow" effect is graphical only.

Many people thought the bow caused knockdown because the GH442's Hirokteri does so, but this is actually due to the second Ult. Bow PA. I don't think any of the S-rank Ranged weapons have any inherent ability of their own, like the melee ones. I could be wrong though.

desturel
Nov 27, 2007, 01:15 PM
I can confirm that the Hirokteri only has the five bullets and the Rikauteri shoots feathers. I can't say anything about the Nasuyoteri, but I believe it shoots black bullets like the Blackbull.

majan
Nov 27, 2007, 01:29 PM
On 2007-11-27 07:11, Typheros wrote:
No inherent special ability on its own, the "5 arrow" effect is graphical only.

Many people thought the bow caused knockdown because the GH442's Hirokteri does so, but this is actually due to the second Ult. Bow PA. I don't think any of the S-rank Ranged weapons have any inherent ability of their own, like the melee ones. I could be wrong though.

wrong.the blackbull is rumored to have a 1% chance of turning any monster except for bosses into a pure black champion ollaka.

Alamar
Nov 27, 2007, 01:35 PM
The Hirokteri does have a special ability it is confuse. My favorite one, I aways like watching the monsters kill each other.

desturel
Nov 27, 2007, 03:02 PM
On 2007-11-27 10:35, Alamar wrote:
The Hirokteri does have a special ability it is confuse. My favorite one, I aways like watching the monsters kill each other.

Yes, my Alteric, Roksari, Ulteri, Rikauteri, Rikalbari, Hikauri, and Tengogh Bow all have that same special ability. Along with Stun, Knockdown, Burn, Freeze, Shock, Silence, and Infect.